1. 6 years ago

Hello CraftyMyners,
    I have had a real passion about shucker boxes and end cities in general. I am buying everything that you can get in an end city. Elytra, (dragon head for extremely cheap) shucker boxes, any DECENT loot from chests. I am a poor guy <3 and really need some shucker boxes, I do not have many diamonds but we can discuss a price if you have the stuff.
    Thanks RockinRicky2

2. I don't mean to be rude at all and would love to supply some stuff, but it's gonna be hard to do a lot of trading without diamonds

3. @CodyJProductions I don't mean to be rude at all and would love to supply some stuff, but it's gonna be hard to do a lot of trading without diamonds

Same here. I absolutely love exploring them, but what your asking for would be costly even if we didn't have to journey the end and fight of shulkers to get it.

Expensive for you, but I'd certainly be willing to supply ya.

4. @RockinRicky2 you and take your elytra if you have one practice at spawn and explore end citys yourself once you start it becomes addicting and you get lots of loot but if you want me to teach you how to fly and land in the wild just message me when i am on best thing to do for shulkers is take you a bow when you are raiding end citys .

5. also i would say farm creepers right after the reboot so you can get gunpowder to make rockets a stack of gun powder and paper makes 3 stacks of rockets and with those 3 stacks of rockets you can probably raid like 5 to 10 citys and bring home like 5 elytra and maybe stack of shulker shells and few chest full of end city loot

6. Thanks @javonjw msg me when we can do it

7. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

Team Eye can spare a few shulker boxes for you if you're in need of them. Free of charge of course!

8. Thanks @SharpSerac

9. Do they have more shulker boxes? Ones that they want to donate? I would like a couple of them!

or Sign Up to reply!