Selling Bases ?

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by bgmg

What do you guys think about making brand new bases with special decorative and useful features and then selling the cords to players ? These features would be different rooms, redstone machines, vaults, and nice looking extras. Different themes would be available including boat-bases , mediaval village, underground bunker, modern house, ect... Tell me what you think and if this market can actually work as the player does not take any risk in buying a brand new base !

2. Why do all your shops include coordinates?

3. @Tweakerzoid used to make bases and sell them here. If I am not mistaken, it worked out well for him.

4. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Yeah, the base market is a good one, depending on your building skills.

There is a problem, though.

@bgmg Tell me what you think and if this market can actually work as the player does not take any risk in buying a brand new base !

There is indeed risk involved, especially when one STARTS selling bases, because no one knows if they can trust you or not. Since you (the seller) know where that base is located, it would be easy to sell a base, then wait a month or so and loot the place, collecting anything the buyer had stored there.

Trust comes with time, though, and eventually people will recognize you as someone who keeps their word. I know @humfrydog has created and sold marvelous bases in the past and worked up a great reputation; perhaps he'd be a good person to talk to about selling bases. (:

5. Well I do think that I'm quite good at building that's why I want to sell my creations to people so that they don't have to live in a dirt underground whole at 10k from spawn...

6. i have sold bases also you just have to be trustworthy

or Sign Up to reply!