CraftyMynes Faction Approval Poll (Results)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

I'm confused why some people are fighting these results so hard...

1) I honestly think the results are fairly accurate, and that's coming from the person who refused to take part in the voting because I thought the results would be totally in favor of whatever faction decided to spam the poll with their opinion.

2) Was everyone not aware of how the poll would be done from the very beginning...? Hijacked explained how it would work. I didn't see some of the people who are so butthurt about this arguing it when it as announced. In fact, I recall that there was some bribery involved in the original thread to get results to lean a certain way. And now that the results are in, the same people are saying the poll is completely illegitimate. Seems a bit backwards to me.

If you think the poll was rigged, that's fine, that's why I didn't participate in it. But there's no reason to be so mad over something you supported before, and in the end, it's just a game.

3. The lack of options disturbs me. When I can only choose to either approve or diapprove a faction means that if I do not approve it because I maybe just dont know it well enough I'm forced to disapprove it, even if in fact I do not think so

4. @Sofatroll The lack of options disturbs me. When I can only choose to either approve or diapprove a faction means that if I do not approve it because I maybe just dont know it well enough I'm forced to disapprove it, even if in fact I do not think so

That's a good point. I think the question itself was too broad, too.

5. I think ya'll are nuts if you think a 100 person internet poll is worth fighting over :P

6. @BaronBattleBread I think ya'll are nuts if you think a 100 person internet poll is worth fighting over :P

*30persons

7. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

The poll does not bother me but by him saying this
    ""Hijacked96 Dec 17
    It's going to get spamfucked by TE and their alt accounts but I don't care.
    You need a Google account in order to submit a response. This is so that you can only vote once.""

was already putting a negative image in peoples minds about team eye .

8. Add a neutral or no opinion option and I'll vote on the next one. Considering a lot of those factions are not known, it is inaccurate to say yes or no directly. It's basically just a poll of the more well known factions, the ones that everyone has a real yes or no answer or opinion of. However, I do think, for how small the poll was, it does reflect the general opinion relatively well, taking into account that not all 30 people knew much about each and every faction. Not entirely accurate, but not entirely dismissive either.

or Sign Up to reply!