1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Dope!

3. thank you thank you! :)

4. Hello, Can you help me with ideas on this? I wanted to make an egg robot at first, but then i changed my mind to a kind of space ship, then i changed back to the egg...i don't know what im doing and i'm stuck, i need some inspiration and critique and guidance please :)
    -image-
    -image-

5. @Carl_Sagan1 PORTAL TURENT

6. I thought about it in the beginning but i don't wanna follow it too much

7. I started working on a Hovercraft inspired by ] @CraftyMyner 's Hovercraft at spawn :) still (WIP)

8. Update -image-
    -image-

9. Some progress

-image-

working on the propeller blades
    -image-

rudders
    -image-
    -image-

reference images
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

10. Working on the engine -image-

11. Edited 6 years ago by pand1024

Very nice. If I could offer criticism. Something about the render settings is making for a grainy shadow on the ceiling. Wood texture looks like it doesn't have a normal/bump map. Also the way the wood texture color is changing between the first and second shot makes me think that you are using sRGB I could be wrong. I'm not familar with 3ds max in particular but a lot of 3d modeling software default to sRGB and you should never ever use it because it calculates colors all wrong. That said I could be wrong I am no pro.

@Carl_Sagan1 Hello guys and girls I just finished this model and i'm excited because it's the best one i have done so far and i'm improving. I know it has nothing to do with Minecraft but im just excited. :) Hope you like it.

12. @pand1024 Very nice. If I could offer criticism. Something about the render settings is making for a grainy shadow on the ceiling. Wood texture looks like it doesn't have a normal/bump map. Also the way the wood texture color is changing between the first and second shot makes me think that you are using sRGB I could be wrong. I'm not familar with 3ds max in particular but a lot of 3d modeling software default to sRGB and you should never ever use it because it calculates colors all wrong. That said I could be wrong I am no pro.

Thank you @pand1024

13. More WIPs
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

14. Looks even better

15. Thank you! :3

16. -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-