-image-
    also
    -image-

2. Shvex poured lava on himself
    -image-

before
    -image-

3. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

#MakeMeKing i did not log once so i have valor and honor compared to the king who DECEIVED me
    proof: i took a fat fucking L from like 4 helpers (juli, green, yul and someone else) ganging up on me without logging

4. Deyahruhd for the new king of craftymynes

5. I respect you deyahruhd! We shall make you the next king! I'll spread the word.

Sorry for ganging up on you but thanks for not logging! You did show bravery and honor sticking with the fun. It was a really fun day and we only had advantage cause we all were on when it happened and we mined the dia from lottory sign dry :)

Cheers!

6. This was all an elaborate plot to get the people to elect my alt as king and it worked xd

7. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@Julipukki Sorry for ganging up on you but thanks for not logging!

i saw having diamond armor as playing king of the hill, your goal is to keep the diamond gear and if a bunch of players sees a diamond player then they're going to try to take it for themselves

in that case i had diamond stuff so naturally people would go after me. i don't blame you for that :^)

8. #deyahruhdforking

9. @SharpSerac Did ya, just lost a fight mate? DID YA? TO 4 PPL ? ONLY 4 MAN? CMON MATE WHAT THE ****

or Sign Up to reply!