End/Nether Border

1. 5 years ago

Anyone know if there's a border in the End/Nether? And if so how far out is it?

2. I believe all worlds have a border at 200k. If you go to 200k in the nether and attempt to go to the over
    world using a portal, it will simply make you appear at the overworld border. Going back in the portal will make you appear at around 25k in the nether thus loosing all your progress.

3. @bgmg I believe all worlds have a border at 200k. If you go to 200k in the nether and attempt to go to the over
    world using a portal, it will simply make you appear at the overworld border. Going back in the portal will make you appear at around 25k in the nether thus loosing all your progress.

Is there a physical border in the nether? and has anyone actually explored that far in the end?

4. I personally haven’t traveled that far, only stopping a few K short to build bases and such. But I’d imagine at the borders to the end and nether it’d be the exact same as the physical border on the main world.

5. @Zaper8 Is there a physical border in the nether? and has anyone actually explored that far in the end?

Yes I believe there are borders... Needs confirmation however. What exactly are you trig to do btw?

6. The borders are the same in all dimensions. 200k from spawn.

7. @Zaper8 Is there a physical border in the nether? and has anyone actually explored that far in the end?

Yes and yes

or Sign Up to reply!