1. 7 years ago

Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

I don't appreciate being spoken to like this in game and I'm not the only one. It makes me sad and unhappy and hurts my soul.

[00:27:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> I heard there were cheaters
    [00:27:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> I am not happy.
    [00:27:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> with the community if this is the case

[00:29:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> who's cheating?
    [00:31:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> omg lag + cactus area
    [00:31:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> um blackened dawn u seem to be cheating
    [00:31:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> lol jokes

[00:31:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> k

[00:31:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> lol
    [00:31:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViciousKangaroo> she's flyin'?

[00:32:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> and I would like to remove parkour until the stupid abusing of potions ceases

[00:32:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> nah just checking ppl probs
    [00:32:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> That would be great
    [00:32:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7cookiestepdog§r> :/
    [00:32:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2iDogeTwinkie§r> dawn pls

[00:32:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Blame your idiot peers

[00:32:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> no dont
    [00:32:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <gminidog14> lol
    [00:32:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7cookiestepdog§r> I like this armor lol
    [00:32:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> im not cheating
    [00:32:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> plz I still wanna get the parkour armor xD

[00:32:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> >>> Blame your idiot peers <<<

[00:33:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> wait till i finish
    [00:33:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> I wanna skip this iron bars xD
    [00:33:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Parkour]: §4BaronBattleBread§r Finished the parkour in 2 attempts!
    [00:33:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> ffs
    [00:34:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4BaronBattleBread§r> to be fair, i built the thing with Clutch.. ive played it 1,000 times
    [00:34:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> u guys built this?

[00:34:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> N
    [00:34:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> no
    [00:34:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> it was god

[00:34:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> idk how to do the iron bar part

[00:34:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> who the fuck else would it be

[00:35:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Chips_The_Gamer§r> :o wow god makes parkour hard
    [00:35:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> I assumed crafty thanks for being rude though

[00:35:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> This is why I'm pissed
    [00:35:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> I wasn't done with it

[00:35:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Parkour]: §4Blackened_Dawn§r Finished the parkour in 2 attempts!
    [00:35:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> cheater :P
    [00:35:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3Captain_Mitchell§r> Cheaters XD

[00:35:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> fucking shit

[00:37:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Yeah go straight to Crafty and cry about you can't cheat parkour with your stupid potions anymore

[00:37:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> its actually easier without tbh
    [00:37:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fCactusOwnage§r> ha right
    [00:37:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> I'd like to point out that no rules were present against it till a few minutes ago.

[00:37:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Always loopholes to cover because assholes like you cannot seem to understand the concept

[00:37:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2iDogeTwinkie§r> dawn
    [00:37:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> they will find more later, you know it
    [00:37:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> I will probably go to crafty with this chat log though

[00:37:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> of "no cheating" this includes everywhere
    [00:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Go for it

[00:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> He already sees it :)

[00:38:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Have fun with it

[00:38:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <3ddy> if thats the case
    [00:38:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <3ddy> hi crafty

[00:38:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> I've been here since the server started
    [00:38:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Go for it

[00:38:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2iDogeTwinkie§r> so what would be the point with going to crafty with the chatlog lmao
    [00:38:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> sick of getting abused
    [00:38:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7cookiestepdog§r> same
    [00:38:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> This isn't a democracy. It's Crafty's server. Don't like it? GTFO
    [00:39:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> there were no rules against it till a few minutes ago.

[00:39:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> He's always crying about the bedrock shit

[00:39:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> I did it once and it wore off after 3 minutes

[00:39:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> The ruling is "no cheating"

[00:39:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7ViciousKangaroo§r> this server is communist?
    [00:39:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> plz
    [00:39:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7ViciousKangaroo§r> i never knew
    [00:39:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7MizoreShirayuki§r> "cheating" was no properly defined.
    [00:39:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Abchikama> more dictator ship

[00:39:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> of course, since we're dealing with kids, we have to put signs everywhere
    [00:39:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Kindergarten.

[00:39:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> Cheating is the getting of a reward for ability or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation
    [00:39:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> situation by dishonest means.

[00:40:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Have fun with your log

[00:41:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Parkour]: §7Endelikt§r Finished the parkour in 70 attempts!
    [00:41:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> lol
    [00:42:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MizoreShirayuki whispers to you: Damn, how'd you get past the Slime Blocks?
    [00:42:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to MizoreShirayuki: with great fucking difficulty

[00:42:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> "there's no signs on it" jesus christ

[00:42:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MizoreShirayuki whispers to you: That last jump always fucks me up
    [00:42:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MizoreShirayuki whispers to you: I know the feel
    [00:42:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to MizoreShirayuki: the fences are hell

[00:42:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Am I going to go around and place "no flying" signs everywhere too?

[00:42:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> I really like this parkour
    [00:42:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> thats madness
    [00:43:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Benni_mined was slain by Zombie
    [00:43:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> No flying is part of the rules. No potions in PK was nowhere to be seen.
    [00:43:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage
    [00:43:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> ^^
    [00:43:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fCactusOwnage§r> ^
    [00:43:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> is it hard to disable pots in the parkour
    [00:43:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> Wouldnt call it unfair if its part of the game and everyone can have them

[00:43:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Nope

[00:43:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> Parkour wasn't finished
    [00:43:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> ^
    [00:44:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> Then it shouldn'tve been made avalible.
    [00:44:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> now we have this situation.

[00:44:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> I can't really tell Crafty what to release and what not to release
    [00:44:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> That's his choice

[00:44:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4BaronBattleBread§r> what situation? its over and done with- no more pots in the parkour.
    [00:45:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> shit
    [00:45:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> Till theres a sign up, a cmd block to remove em, or public rule addendum, saying it wont do much
    [00:45:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> as soon as the mods are gone people will use them again
    [00:45:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> You will get a ban if you do it. Perm.
    [00:45:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> thats people for ya.
    [00:45:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> I'd be more concerned about people fly hacking and getting armour every 5 seconds
    [00:45:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MizoreShirayuki> lol

[00:45:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> lmao

[00:45:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4BaronBattleBread§r> they can try

[00:46:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Child
    [00:46:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Blackened_Dawn§r> Please.

2. In my opinion, they answered your question and then you kept pestering them over it.
    Dawn is Dawn. Dawn will be sassy at you, and swear at you, and that's just how it is.

3. So you're using potions and then you start crying about it when the admin tell you not to? They weren't allowed in the 1.8 server, why would they be allowed in the 1.9 parkour? Also, have fun not listening to them and getting banned if you continue using them

4. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Straight out of the rules.

Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

You have been told by several staff including 2 of the longest serving admins on Craftymynes not to use them. So there isn't a sign it's common sense which sadly is a rare commodity these days. If we wished you to have jump boost or speed it would be given to you upon entry into the parkour.

If you are unsure about something ask first, this whole situation could have been avoided with a simple question.

Nysic

5. [10:08:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CactusOwnage§r> Well its cheating really
    [10:08:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> in parkour
    [10:08:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> you guys think everything is cheating
    [10:08:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> potions of leaping are clearly not supposed to be in there ;-;
    [10:08:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> it's minecraft
    [10:09:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> fact.
    [10:09:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> dont like it put a command block to remove buffs
    [10:09:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9CactusOwnage§r> Well its an advantage in my opinion
    [10:09:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7CreeperLord170§r> listen to staff members
    [10:10:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9CactusOwnage§r> I think its cheating because you gain an advantage over others
    [10:10:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> omfg
    [10:10:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> im taking this straight to crafty
    [10:11:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> getting tired of this

[10:11:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9CactusOwnage§r> ok
    [10:11:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Cellexya§r> he will tell you the same
    [10:11:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Endelikt§r> no he wont cus he didnt remove jumping buffs
    [10:11:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> i tell you what. we are staff because we were picked to moderate the server
    [10:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> Were giving our time to help yaou have a good time. not for some power trip.
    [10:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> you know leaping potions in a parkour course is not a good thing.
    [10:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9rnc2011§r> you arent stupid.

6. Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

There will always be loopholes, when a staff member requests that you don't do something or tells you a rule, then it must be follows as if it were written down. Use some common sense, clearly it was meant to be hard, and pot's make it way too easy. You need a balance, sometimes ppl say I am way to nice, and that causes issues because I don't enforce rules hard enough, I let long time rule breakers come back, and avoiding ip bans, hoping that they will learn to respect the rules. Sadly some players take advantage of this and think they can come to me to get a less harsh opinion. Sometimes you need a bit of a good cop bad cop, and you sir have dealt with the one that's not covered bubble wrap to cushion the blows. Sometimes it's nice to have someone who's straight up with you, that doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to the rules.

7. 10/10 IGN

8. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I stopped using them as soon as everyone was told to stop, and never had intentions of using them again. That's why I don't understand why I was being called an idiot and an asshole and a child etc etc later on when I was casually climbing parkour without jumping pots. I don't want to be attacked by staff all the time it's starting to piss me off. I just got called a sissy and a child by AP0C4L1P53 on my post about breaking bedrock, in which I was only trying to start a discussion about it. Now dawn is calling me an idiot and an asshole. Is this really how it's gonna be around here

9. @Endelikt I stopped using them as soon as everyone was told to stop, and never had intentions of using them again. That's why I don't understand why I was being called an idiot and an asshole and a child etc etc later on when I was casually climbing parkour without jumping pots. I don't want to be attacked by staff all the time it's starting to piss me off. I just got called a sissy and a child by AP0C4L1P53 on my post about breaking bedrock, in which I was only trying to start a discussion about it. Now dawn is calling me an idiot and an asshole. Is this really how it's gonna be around here

You are kinda acting like an arsehole though so kinda justified there.

10. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

I don't care what you call me you're not a staff member. I can call you an asshole back :P

11. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Endelikt I stopped using them as soon as everyone was told to stop, and never had intentions of using them again. That's why I don't understand why I was being called an idiot and an asshole and a child etc etc later on when I was casually climbing parkour without jumping pots. I don't want to be attacked by staff all the time it's starting to piss me off. I just got called a sissy and a child by AP0C4L1P53 on my post about breaking bedrock, in which I was only trying to start a discussion about it. Now dawn is calling me an idiot and an asshole. Is this really how it's gonna be around here

There is no discussion about bedrock breaking though.
    Staff have said its banned, end of the discussion.

I don't see much fault in staff berating you and getting annoyed for what could be considered exploiting the parkour.
    We expect players to have common sense and work with us not against us.

12. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  13. @Endelikt I don't care what you call me you're not a staff member. I can call you an asshole back :P

I may not be staff but I can see why you were called those things after reading through the logs, don't cry foul because they called you out for acting the way you did.

Omg you guys don't let me do things I shouldn't be able to do waaaahhhhhh crafty crafty your staff are being mean to me cause I'm not listening to them!

14. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

I was under the impression crafty built the parkour and if leaping buffs weren't removed along with pearls and chorus fruit, it was allowed inside parkour, as was everybody else on the server. It was a surprise to me when I got in trouble for it, that's why I kind of got a little mad. But then I got over it, because I could see where they were coming from. That's why I never brought it to the forum, cus I was like oh well I guess that's a fair point it does make parkour alot easier and there is a reward at the end so whatevs. It wasn't till 5 minutes later I started copping abuse out of nowhere

15. @R4iscool1 Is there a reason my comment was deleted? I don't feel like my comment was against any of the rules. If it was, then I won't argue you deleting it. However, it appears you are censoring comments now. PM me your if you are unwilling to post your reasoning in public.

16. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

It isnt relevant or adding to the discussion
    In fact players shouldnt be posting here at all, we have just been lenient since they are contributing

17. @Endelikt I was under the impression crafty built the parkour and if leaping buffs weren't removed along with pearls and chorus fruit, it was allowed inside parkour, as was everybody else on the server. It was a surprise to me when I got in trouble for it, that's why I kind of got a little mad. But then I got over it, because I could see where they were coming from. That's why I never brought it to the forum, cus I was like oh well I guess that's a fair point it does make parkour alot easier and there is a reward at the end so whatevs. It wasn't till 5 minutes later I started copping abuse out of nowhere

I think it would generally be regarded as common sense that they wouldnt be allowed.

I would hardly classify it as abuse either but I understands dawns fustration at having to deal with those pushing the rules then getting indignant about it.

18. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

Look that's fine it that's the way it is around here that's the way it is. I probably did deserve to be called an asshole and a child for potting up in the parkour. And a sissy for asking if breaking bedrock was bannable. But it's going to make the community toxic against the staff, and if your fine with that crafty then there was no point making this post. I won't hold back any punches from now on either. End of discussion

19. @R4iscool1 Fair enough in regards to players not posting in a Player Report thread. Consider this my last comment on this one.

In regards to my first comment though, it was actually very relevant. The amount a arrogance from players and some staff alike is astounding. Taking a look at the chat logs proves this (on any day actually). I was simply stating my opinion.

20. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Yes and your opinion wasnt welcome here.
    Labeling people arrogant doesn't help resolve the issue. Its pretty much just insulting.
    I dont agree with the assesment staff are arrogant either. We are doing our jobs.

@Endelikt Look that's fine it that's the way it is around here that's the way it is. I probably did deserve to be called an asshole and a child for potting up in the parkour. And a sissy for asking if breaking bedrock was bannable. But it's going to make the community toxic against the staff, and if your fine with that crafty then there was no point making this post. I won't hold back any punches from now on either. End of discussion

I dont think the community will take exception to punishing those who exploit the server.
    Just the same as they dont care about staff trolling hackers.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!