shepherda's ban appeal 2

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by shepherda

IGN:shepherda
    Reason for ban: lying and creating drama
    Why I should be unbanned: I am here to tell the truth, finally. I lied, ok. Victoria was my alt. I am far from perfect, and my life is far from perfect. I lie sometimes just to get attention, and I always feel badly about it. I had originally made Victoria for trolling purposes. I just wanted to troll my friends on the server, but I did not want them to get mad at me. I have lots of trouble making and keeping friends, so an idea popped into my head. What if Victoria disobeys the rules and is mean to me so that I can see who my friends are. It worked, and lots of people came to my aid. I wasn't lying when I said something about me almost dying though. That is one of the reasons I decided to tell the truth. If I don't I am scared I will have a relapse. See, I was already out of it tonight, because my best friend is in the hospital for overdosing. It was a perfect opportunity for people to make me feel better. I should've talked to someone instead of lying. I am sorry I didn't. I don't think I will use Victoria anymore. Everyone knows now anyway. I didn't want to tell the truth because I knew I would lose friends. I have depression and anxiety and one of my big triggers for anxiety is losing friends and my big trigger for depression is feeling lonely. Like I said though, the moments I have had on this server cannot be found anywhere else. I love this server, and I am so so sooooooo sorry for what I did. I promise to never do it again, and I am sorry to all the friends I let down and lied to. I really do promise that this won't happen again, and I am sorry for wasting the staff's time. I hope that this is enough.

2. Thank you for the confession - I understand going through hard times and finding ways to cope with it - but this is not the way to do this, because you have essentially hurt your own self image on this server just so you can, and I quote:

so that I can see who my friends are.

You don't need to make your friends go through "tests" in order to prove themselves to you, especially when you're lying to their faces about it - you need to learn to trust in other people to tell them the truth and show the real you. Lying is not the easy way out - it's the hardest since you have to keep it up and you eventually get caught, not to mention the devastating effects it can be on both yourself and the people you lie to and use these "tests" on.

This was wrong of you to do for various reasons but the one that concerns the server would be stirring up the server chat wise with the bullying arch with some really unpleasant issues that were displayed there, with the false xray/cheating accusation of your own alt resulting in wasting time on following up on said accusations, and generally stirring the drama in the server and dialing up to 100.

For the reasons above and the fact this would be technically the 2nd ban on your accounts/ip, and how serious this whole thing turned into, this ban will last 7 days.

I hope you take this time to reflect on your actions and really consider speaking to someone.

or Sign Up to reply!