JSlone's Staff Application

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by JTSlone

Name: JSlone

TZ: EST

Strengths: Easy to compromise, Can maintain composure in a stressful (trolling) environment. Plenty of knowledge in the field of MineCraft necessary for helping.

Weaknesses: Can be over indulgent when it comes to harassment and might say things that I don't mean.

Why applying: I wan't to be a bigger part of the server. I already enjoy helping people as a normal player.

Ticks: 17055338

Note: I Have officially studied the rules of the server, learned about many different things on minecraft, i already help people as much as i can on the server already. I'm on usually from midmorning/noon to around 4-6A.M. so i can be there for people noon to morning. I haven't seen to many helpers on lately so i'd really enjoy a chance to prove myself as a helper! I really enjoy this server, I've made a bunch of friends and done a lot on it already. I hope you'll take my APP into consideration so i can continue to be on this server and play a bigger role in helping! Thanks for your time! JSlone

P.S. Nysic said due to my conduct on the server i had been denied, im not sure what that means, i try to be the best i can be on the server, if there is anything im needing to change, let me know and i will surely do so. but i know i haven't done anything worse than Roylne1 or Doncake. i look up to them. Let me know!

I also talked to Iwarriiori and we discussed that i was just messing around and i apologized. so there were no hard feelings. that was a one time thing i never been raided before, and i've been raided a couple times since then and there haven't been any issues, so i'd apprecaite it if we could move past that and just consider it a fluke of a noobie. I just want to help this server out in an official aspect.

i can't figure out how to post a reply so i just keep editing this, sorry about that. Just wanted to say thanks nysic that clears things up considerable. I do apologize for my actions and i definitely don't want something i said to reflect poorly on this server, so i understand. ill try again later and be sure to behave as best i can in the mean time! thanks for your time! :)

2. Edited 4 years ago by PapaNeon

"P.S. Nysic said due to my conduct on the server i had been denied, im not sure what that means, i try to be the best i can be on the server, if there is anything im needing to change, let me know and i will surely do so. but i know i haven't done anything worse than Roylne1 or Doncake. i look up to them. Let me know!"

-image-

-image-

3. Appeal denied.

4. G'day,

To elaborate on the above, a staff members conduct both on this server and on other servers reflects on the server itself. This means how you act and treat people (regardless of circumstances) will come back on the owner and the administrator team. The above screenshots are a few of the more deciding factors in denying the application.

Calling people names (breaking the rules no less) and then threatening them irl is unacceptable behaviour in general and under NO circumstances will it be tolerated as a staff member.

You may apply again at a later date and your conduct on the server as a whole will be weighed. If and when you choose to reapply we will re-evaluate your application then.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!