DeJean's staff application

1. 4 years ago

Hello again, I saw that I didn't put in a lot of effort in the last application so here's the new one.

In game name: DeJean

Time zone: CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Strengths: I have played this game for 8 years now, and i keep following up all the updates, so I have a good general knowledge of the game. I am a good redstoner and a pretty good builder. I am very active and like to help people out who start off (although this help may cost them a life, but I can easily stop that). I am active in chat and can react very quickly in case there is a problem. I don't have any problems with taking some time off to repair something or help out.

Weaknesses: Killing a lot of players, if I become part of staff I will change that attitude.

Why are you applying: I have been playing on this server for over a year now and would like to take the server more seriously and help the server out and helping people out. This server is the best one I've played on so far and I want to take my career to a next level by not only supporting the server by donating and voting for the server, but also help out with tasks for players to have a better experience!

Ticks: 6.5 million ticks + 25 million ticks from the 1.13 map

Custom note: I will keep playing on this amazing server watever the outcome is, I enjoy playing with all of you!

2. Deleted 3 years ago by Bambbin
  3. Deleted 3 years ago by Bambbin
  4. Deleted 3 years ago by Bambbin
  5. Moved to Staff Applications

6. Thank you for your application

or Sign Up to reply!