Boonk Gang Application

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

I would like to apply

3. please state ur skills

4. Building
    Gathering a shit Tom of resources
    Building farms
    Not the greatest at pvp but can ge you supplies you need for raids etc.

5. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

I thought @Louis_Vuitton8 was an enemy of boonk.

6. @Knafeh I thought @Louis_Vuitton8 was an enemy of boonk.

He is. Its a joke

7. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

By the was louis they wanted me to inside you just FYI.

8. @Knafeh By the was louis they wanted me to inside you just FYI.

whaaaaat? oh no, you're revealing our super secret plan that wasn't blatantly obvious

9. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

They wanted me to create a fake discord and add mibsiken as a friend and ask him for the coords to "Assland".

10. Application Denied

11. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

You're not DeJean

12. Still MY team which gives me the right to deny your application. Stop being salty and Hold the L because, APPLICATION DENIED

13. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

I am not salty I feel stronger now.

14. Good luck on your search!

15. I wold go even add mibsiken in my discord. I’m not trying to add random people who may dox me.

16. i would love to apply, im friends with a few members

17. @boygenius149 i would love to apply, im friends with a few members

we have an age minimum of 25, sorry!

18. whelp. just wondering, why does a age limit apply? personal preference? I'm not trying to salt, I'm just asking

19. @boygenius149 whelp. just wondering, why does a age limit apply? personal preference? I'm not trying to salt, I'm just asking

kids tend to ... get bored. you get where we're going with this. maturity is a good trait!

20. honestly, ahmen. maturity is bliss. but i am slightly offended by that. if i got bored so quickly, i wouldnt be playing at all. anyway, if i cant join the bonk gang, can i be an asset? like a supplier or something

21. like, i just want to help. ill be an absolute dead weight in pvp, cus i prefer more indirect methods, like organising hits and leaking coords.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!