Boonk Gang Application

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

@boygenius149 ign: boygenius149
    age: 12 (yea i know, 21 age limit. but i hope we can cover that up)
    strengths: farming, mining, brewing and spying.
    weaknesses: PVP (especially hand to hand), parkour and I'm too cautious. say if someone whips out a sword, I'm staying back and sniping.
    affiliations: I'm mostly solo, but occasionally i play with 2 friends if i have time. i could say i have a sort of alliance with lonely_flame, but it's not professional.
    why you want to join: i like being part of a group, where everyone has their role and everyone depends on each other to complete that role. I don't know, its just playing Minecraft is better with friends.

Application accepted. Welcome to Boonk Gang!

3. @Stone__Warrior Application accepted. Welcome to Boonk Gang!

Fake boonk gang*

@boygenius149 ign: boygenius149
    age: 12 (yea i know, 21 age limit. but i hope we can cover that up)
    strengths: farming, mining, brewing and spying.
    weaknesses: PVP (especially hand to hand), parkour and I'm too cautious. say if someone whips out a sword, I'm staying back and sniping.
    affiliations: I'm mostly solo, but occasionally i play with 2 friends if i have time. i could say i have a sort of alliance with lonely_flame, but it's not professional.
    why you want to join: i like being part of a group, where everyone has their role and everyone depends on each other to complete that role. I don't know, its just playing Minecraft is better with friends.

try again when ur older, son

4. @Stone__Warrior Application accepted. Welcome to Boonk Gang!

You have no right to accept or deny applications to our team @Stone__Warrior
    On the other hand, we will discuss a smaller parted faction attachted to our team for less experienced and young er players like you @boygenius149

5. i am slightly offended by "less-experienced", but i am thankful that you have ran over my application and offered alternatives.

i will do what i can to prove to you i can join your ranks, if it ever comes to it.

6. @VIP653 You have no right to accept or deny applications to our team @Stone__Warrior

didn't realize, my bad

7. Deleted 2 years ago by j____a____r____d
  8. scroll up buddy. im not joining team eye

9. I like books. This is the book gang right?

10. See that door down the hallway? That’s book gang. ..Godamn nerds...

11. Team Eye is the greatest faction in minecraft history

12. Thats a funny way to spell book gang

13. bookgang4life

14. @boygenius149 team eye accepts 12 year olds and under

15. What’s your game? I’m not joining team eye, and I have no interest to

16. Join us

17. Edited 3 years ago by boygenius149

What are you doing on a Boonk gang page anyway, thats a little dishonourable

18. Knafeh

27 May 2020 Suspended

Team eye is cool but boonk is cooler

19. Indeed boonk reigns supreme above all else

20. Is there an age restriction to these gangs? I am unsure as to where I should apply.

21. Apply on the Boonk Gang Jr Forums post

or Sign Up to reply!