Boonk Gang Application

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

hi my name is stone warrior and i want to join your country for peace and prosperity i hope you have prosperity there i dont have items beacuse i was sent to spawn can u tell me how to vote for the name and location im 7 btw im not sure how to vote but i wouldve voted for barney can we roleplay in the cities i want to roleplay as the llama because i really like lamas they are very cool and nice animals and i can only play on weekends after i yelled at my dad because i was so pissed because joe from my school killed me and left me at spawn so i would like if it wasnt too far because it would take for me a long time to come beacuse im at spawn im at spawn because joe sent me to spawn can you give me some items and gear joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i thought he was my friend anyways i want to build a wooden house and farm and if you have an enderchest in your base i hope you have it beacuse i lost all my items because joe form my school killed me and sent me to spawn but if you have the echest i can take out my diamond gear its not enchanted because joe from school killed me

3. @Stone__Warrior hi my name is stone warrior and i want to join your country for peace and prosperity i hope you have prosperity there i dont have items beacuse i was sent to spawn can u tell me how to vote for the name and location im 7 btw im not sure how to vote but i wouldve voted for barney can we roleplay in the cities i want to roleplay as the llama because i really like lamas they are very cool and nice animals and i can only play on weekends after i yelled at my dad because i was so pissed because joe from my school killed me and left me at spawn so i would like if it wasnt too far because it would take for me a long time to come beacuse im at spawn im at spawn because joe sent me to spawn can you give me some items and gear joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i thought he was my friend anyways i want to build a wooden house and farm and if you have an enderchest in your base i hope you have it beacuse i lost all my items because joe form my school killed me and sent me to spawn but if you have the echest i can take out my diamond gear its not enchanted because joe from school killed me

Application denied

4. Knafeh

20 May 2020 Suspended

@Stone__Warrior hi my name is stone warrior and i want to join your country for peace and prosperity i hope you have prosperity there i dont have items beacuse i was sent to spawn can u tell me how to vote for the name and location im 7 btw im not sure how to vote but i wouldve voted for barney can we roleplay in the cities i want to roleplay as the llama because i really like lamas they are very cool and nice animals and i can only play on weekends after i yelled at my dad because i was so pissed because joe from my school killed me and left me at spawn so i would like if it wasnt too far because it would take for me a long time to come beacuse im at spawn im at spawn because joe sent me to spawn can you give me some items and gear joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i thought he was my friend anyways i want to build a wooden house and farm and if you have an enderchest in your base i hope you have it beacuse i lost all my items because joe form my school killed me and sent me to spawn but if you have the echest i can take out my diamond gear its not enchanted because joe from school killed me

Very emotional

5. @Knafeh Team eye is nice btw maybe read the original post, unless VIP653 wants to take this serious?

well, that sucks because i have a lot of beef with team eyes members. i am sorry if i have offended you.

for the love of god will you at least let me submit an actual application?

6. and i hope you understand, i said PEOPLE like shotz. pvp rough heads

7. @boygenius149 well, that sucks because i have a lot of beef with team eyes members. i am sorry if i have offended you.

for the love of god will you at least let me submit an actual application?

go ahead and submit one. follow this template:
    ign:
    weaknesses:
    affiliations:
    why you want to join:

8. ign: boygenius149
    age: 12 (yea i know, 21 age limit. but i hope we can cover that up)
    strengths: farming, mining, brewing and spying.
    weaknesses: PVP (especially hand to hand), parkour and I'm too cautious. say if someone whips out a sword, I'm staying back and sniping.
    affiliations: I'm mostly solo, but occasionally i play with 2 friends if i have time. i could say i have a sort of alliance with lonely_flame, but it's not professional.
    why you want to join: i like being part of a group, where everyone has their role and everyone depends on each other to complete that role. I don't know, its just playing Minecraft is better with friends.

9. Knafeh

22 May 2020 Suspended

@VIP653 Umm maybe keep younger people out of Boonk, I was a great example of that :)

10. "i was a great example of that" are you a underage bonker knafeh? looks like you turned out like a valuable member anyway.

11. if your going to be strict on the age limit, which is tottaly acceptable, can i apply for a boonk internship of some sort?

12. @boygenius149 ign: boygenius149
    weaknesses: PVP (especially hand to hand), parkour and I'm too cautious. say if someone whips out a sword, I'm staying back and sniping.
    affiliations: I'm mostly solo, but occasionally i play with 2 friends if i have time. i could say i have a sort of alliance with lonely_flame, but it's not professional.
    why you want to join: i like being part of a group, where everyone has their role and everyone depends on each other to complete that role. I don't know, its just playing Minecraft is better with friends.

Application accepted. Welcome to Boonk Gang!

13. @Stone__Warrior Application accepted. Welcome to Boonk Gang!

Fake boonk gang*

@boygenius149 ign: boygenius149

try again when ur older, son

14. @Stone__Warrior Application accepted. Welcome to Boonk Gang!

You have no right to accept or deny applications to our team @Stone__Warrior
    On the other hand, we will discuss a smaller parted faction attachted to our team for less experienced and young er players like you @boygenius149

15. i am slightly offended by "less-experienced", but i am thankful that you have ran over my application and offered alternatives.

i will do what i can to prove to you i can join your ranks, if it ever comes to it.

16. @VIP653 You have no right to accept or deny applications to our team @Stone__Warrior

didn't realize, my bad

17. Deleted 2 years ago by j____a____r____d
  18. scroll up buddy. im not joining team eye

19. I like books. This is the book gang right?

20. See that door down the hallway? That’s book gang. ..Godamn nerds...

21. Team Eye is the greatest faction in minecraft history

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!