Boonk Gang Application

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

By the was louis they wanted me to inside you just FYI.

3. @Knafeh By the was louis they wanted me to inside you just FYI.

whaaaaat? oh no, you're revealing our super secret plan that wasn't blatantly obvious

4. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

They wanted me to create a fake discord and add mibsiken as a friend and ask him for the coords to "Assland".

5. Application Denied

6. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

You're not DeJean

7. Still MY team which gives me the right to deny your application. Stop being salty and Hold the L because, APPLICATION DENIED

8. Knafeh

3 May 2020 Suspended

I am not salty I feel stronger now.

9. Good luck on your search!

10. I wold go even add mibsiken in my discord. I’m not trying to add random people who may dox me.

11. i would love to apply, im friends with a few members

12. @boygenius149 i would love to apply, im friends with a few members

we have an age minimum of 25, sorry!

13. whelp. just wondering, why does a age limit apply? personal preference? I'm not trying to salt, I'm just asking

14. @boygenius149 whelp. just wondering, why does a age limit apply? personal preference? I'm not trying to salt, I'm just asking

kids tend to ... get bored. you get where we're going with this. maturity is a good trait!

15. honestly, ahmen. maturity is bliss. but i am slightly offended by that. if i got bored so quickly, i wouldnt be playing at all. anyway, if i cant join the bonk gang, can i be an asset? like a supplier or something

16. like, i just want to help. ill be an absolute dead weight in pvp, cus i prefer more indirect methods, like organising hits and leaking coords.

17. i just wanna be part of a group effort, where everyone depends on each other to succeed. is that cringe? whatever

18. Deleted 2 years ago by j____a____r____d
  19. i'm not joining team eye, those guys are idiots. like guys like shotz. please gimme a chance

20. Application denied

21. Knafeh

20 May 2020 Suspended
    Edited 3 years ago by Knafeh

@boygenius149 i'm not joining team eye, those guys are idiots. like guys like shotz. please gimme a chance

Team eye is nice btw maybe read the original post, unless VIP653 wants to take this serious?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!