cOdYjpROdUcTiOns sTAfF ApPliCaTioN

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by Pimple_300ping

In-Game Name: CodyJProductions

Time Zone:
    Most of them, I'm a multinational man. One day I'm in my New York City penthouse, another I'm in a Vietnamese Bungalow.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I've played here since July 2015 - back in the days when a yellow-named iClutchHD ruled the lands. My favorite part about the server is definitely @iwarriiori as he really demonstrates the high level of respect one should expect when participating in the CraftyMynes community. I definitely think the worst part of the server is definitely the lag, but don't worry - as soon as you accept me for the admin position, I'll get right on fixing that.

I know this is common knowledge to most of you, but I don't actually have any weaknesses. My strengths are pretty extensive. For example, my consistent play. I'm a diehard Craftymynes player, as you can tell by my flawless track record. Another one of my greatest strengths is communication. I have an uncanny ability to contact dozens of individuals at the same time, regardless of whether or not they want to be contacted. @Nysic can vouch for me on this. It makes me a priceless asset for team building.

Why you are applying:
    This server needs me. It thrives when I'm present, and flounders when I leave (which is never, due to my strength of consistency). Considering my extensive experience, including my 14 stints as a Helper, it would be silly to turn me away, but I wouldn't put it past the questionable and corrupt administration who have done nothing but create the greatest community in all of Vanilla Minecraft, Luv u guys :)

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks):
    like definitely over 100 million at this point which is probably the most embarrassing thing I'd ever care to admit publicly on the internet

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it:
    Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a joke. Literally, none of this is true. I must declare this for legal purposes. <3

2. Nobody does becoming staff better than Cody. Nobody!

+1 from me.

3. Darn I was hoping you could help hit my friend with your car D:

4. we need this man in our team.

5. Knafeh

17 Apr 2020 Suspended

New Owner

or Sign Up to reply!