ToXiiCDestruct Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago

Title of the thread: ToXiiCDestruct Ban Appeal

In Game Name: ToXiiCDestruct

Reason for your ban: Hacking (X-ray/Chest ESP)

Why should you be unbanned:

I have recently been banned due to what i assume was DonCake spectating me apparently using Xray whilst in the nether getting ancient debris. However this is not the case, I used to do coding for over 3 years. With this i have been able to get the seed of the server and have a single player world with the same seed, where i would go to the nether and write down the coordinates as too where the ancient debris is located and basically go to the same coordinates on the server and mine the ancient debris. i was never jailed for my actions, i was given no reason to my ban, i didn't have my screen shared or my %appdata% checked. "This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played" I understand this is obviously not the way the game was intended to play. Yes i understand this method is very odd but i do it just so i don't get accused of hacking/xray/using clients etc. i think of it as a work around xraying and using hacked clients. However i do understand what i have done is wrong and wont happen again. Im Sorry.

2. G'day,

Obtaining and using the seed is also prohibited under our rules. Thank you for your honesty but the ban stands.

Nysic

3. Oof, not a good look, partner.

or Sign Up to reply!