1. 3 years ago

I was banned from the discord today because the Staff couldn't explain to me a new rule I was unaware off, that rule being "Tagging players in the proper discord channel is against the rules". I had a issue with a player named Deyah (the one I tagged) a few weeks ago. I was told by Dawn (after trolling a troll) to stop *messaging* / DM them with offensive language, I agreed & asked them to do the same. Therefore no offensive language or any offensive alternative terms have been used since I agreed. Never did I agree not to tag PLAYERS in the discord regardless of past situations. After tagging Deyah, he decides to call me Stupid & continue to insult me. I had no intention of arguing or continuing a "offensive" conversation with him, I was simply making my point I made a few weeks ago valid. He said college is useless (which was a civil conversation to begin with) and we went on and on about it, until he insulted me, then we were no longer "on good terms" therefore creating the "non harassment" agreement. So if I was told not to *message* them with offensive terms or harass them due to our previous altercation. How does that situation (harassing, arguing, being offensive) have anything to do with the CIVIL CONVERSATION Deyah and I had in the beginning? Thats the first question! The second question is where in the server / discord does it say "Do not tag players under proper channels." Again I was not trying to escalate the altercation or turn back on my agreement I made. I was simply making my point valid I made weeks ago (Before the altercation even started). It was Dawn and the other players CHOICE to respond to me tagging Deyah under the YouTube link. I did not tag Dawn, I did not tag Deyahs friends, I tagged Deyah. I assume he did not ask Staff for me not tag him, instead he replies to it. Therefore making it OUR conversation, not anybody else's. It was also Baron & Dawns CHOICE to argue with me, not mine. I do not start arguments, I make points valid. Baron decides to contradict himself & gets confused when I make a valid point, therefore he bans me from the discord. It is completely fine for any player to @ me or have a convo with me in the Discord, not saying Dawn & Baron couldn't argue with me, I'm saying its their CHOICE to do so, & they get confused when I argue back with valid points. Do NOT start an argument if you do not know what you're talking about. Thank you.

2. Hai, Im the admin that banned you. Your "points" were only valid from your side. That's not how conversations are held. As admins, its not our CHOICE to step in when people are clearly attempting to bypass the few simple rules we have in place to keep discord in discord at a minimum, it is our job.

Nowhere does it say "Do not tag players under proper channels", you entered a non-contact agreement with the opposing individual that you promptly broke.

Looking through the discord, you werent having a conversation. You tagged him in a post. At no point did he direct anything twords you, despite your claim of an insult to the admin that asked why you were tagging him due to your "dont talk to me" agreement.

Instead, you continued to address the situation as if it were a new occurrence, but it is a continual issue with you attempting to skirt the rules and throw blame on anyone but yourself.

YOU chose to do things incorrectly.
    YOU said you didnt want to hear anything from them ever again.
    YOU decided to tag them in a post in an attempt to instigate a response.
    YOU are the problem.

I take care of problems.

So after trying to explain the simple direction of leave them be if you dont want to be brought into it- you failed to grasp the concept yet again and tried to throw the blame on them for not doing the same thing we told you to do and continued to push the issue, it became clear that you dont have any idea how to handle yourself maturely, so i took your advice and blocked you. Permanently.

To quote your exact words..
    "could you guys please never say or use the emojis to indicate “shithole” or even talk to me or about me or anything related to me. Idc what you “technically meant” if it’s pointed to me in the slightest, don’t say it to me. Idc what you guys have to say, don’t talk to me"

With no interactions i can see for over 24 hours-
    MrSmurfDurfToday at 2:59 PM
    https://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=e8QY0NDWqzk @deyahruhd

deyahruhdToday at 3:12 PM
    The most successful people are also way smarter than you and college educated (this is your insult complaint? Really? After posting that video, this is hardly an insult directed twords you)
    [3:14 PM]
    >Video begins with Trump
    Hahahahahahahaha Trump has a BS in Economics
    From a private Ivy league nonetheless
    Seethe more though lmfao

Blackened_DawnToday at 3:26 PM
    @Ragnar Lothbrok I thought we agreed you wouldn't be talking to deyah and vice versa

MrSmurfDurfToday at 3:31 PM
    @Blackened_Dawn nope we agreed not to say anything offensive/insulting
    [3:31 PM]
    Notice I tagged him & comes back with an insult? Haha get off my dick bitch at him.

MrSmurfDurfToday at 3:37 PM
    @Blackened_Dawn just wanted to make a point without any offensive language or any derogatory terms. Felt the need to do so, if it’s against the rules to tag a member in discord under the proper channel, please inform me of that rule, thank you Mrs Admin

MrSmurfDurfToday at 3:44 PM
    You’re the one trying to enforce a rule that’s not even created... the server has been around for like 4 years. You’re the one who asked me to stop messaging them. I did. You never asked me not to tag them under the proper discord channel. Funny how you come at me immediately just for tagging them but completely ignore their insult (hence the insult is why you don’t want us messaging each other) sounds a bit hypocritical don’t ya think? @Blackened_Dawn

MrSmurfDurfToday at 3:53 PM
    @BaronBattleBread no dude, that’s not how it works. I simply tagged him under a YouTube video in the proper discord which is not against the rules okay? I was told explicitly not to message DM them with insults or any offensive language, I agreed & also asked for them to the same. No where in my agreement did I say I wasn’t going to simply tag them in the proper channel. Therefore making this a NEW “problem” so I will say again, which rule does it say I’m not allowed to tag players in the proper discord channel

MrSmurfDurfToday at 3:56 PM
    It’s not my fault Staff decide to escalate the situation
    [3:57 PM]
    It’s their choice if they respond to it or not, not mine

Ragnar LothbrokToday at 4:02 PM
    Okay then it’s their choice to block me. I was racist, I wasn’t advertising I wasn’t saying anything offensive at all. They can block me

Do you see how everything you said dosent make sense? You made the agreement that they cant talk to you. At all. in any terms. That goes Both ways- you also dont get to talk to them. At all. in any terms.
    What i said dosent even matter when your responses are all the same, you taking no responsibility for your foolish behavior.

That said- I Banned you. You refused to accept you were in the wrong, again and i decided you weren't worth wasting any more time on. You dont get to complain about the consequences of your actions. Id suggest learning from them.

Have a nice life, somewhere else.

or Sign Up to reply!