LouisVuitton8's Final Ban Appeal

1. 2 years ago

LouisVuitton8's Ban Appeal

In-Game Name: LouisVuitton8

Reason for your ban: Countless Chat Violations
    Why should you be unbanned: Over the course of my time as an active player of Crafty Mynes. I did many bad things against many players of Crafty Mynes. Time after Time, I kept creating excuses for my chat violations. And I took advantage of this system. After so many warnings and kicks. I was banned many times. And repeatedly, I was able to weasel out of my wrongdoings. The Staff was very generous with my bans, and they gave me many chances to clean up my act. Thus far, I nevertheless choose to be immature and not accept accountability for my actions. And I merely want to say that I am profoundly sorry for taking advantage of the Administrators grace towards me.

After one final blow to my account in the Summer of 2020 and certain issues within my real life. I learned how to defuse my anger and how to direct it to a productive outlet. Instead of taking it out on random players who just like me, want to have fun and engage in a game. No one should have to be told off in chat just because of a stupid game. After much struggle and deliberation, I have realized that the sole person who is at fault for my bans is me. I cannot condemn anyone else for my wrongdoings. After all, the administrators were merely trying to keep the server of Crafty Mynes as toxin-free as possible. I wholly want to say that I am sorry if I ever disrespected any Administrators or Moderators during my toxic period on the server. I ask that you forgive me for my disrespectful, uncalled-for behavior towards everyone on the server.

As time progressed for me, I started to undertake retrospective journeys of life. Throughout these journeys, I noticed that I was an unpleasant person to many people throughout my life. Not only online but also in person. I enabled my macho side to get the best of me. I consistently used to think that I was the most outstanding person and that everyone else was wrong. When in actuality, the only person who was wrong was me. I learned that the only legitimate way to gain a person's respect is not through acting like a jerk to others. But being kind and well-tempered. I just wanted to say thank you to the administrators that banned me. If you guys would have never banned me, I would have never been forced to accept accountability for my actions. I know it might sound a little cliche that I am saying this, but. You honestly promoted me to become a better person. And for this, I am very appreciative. As the wise Maya Angelou once said. "If you can't change it, change your attitude." These words have never spoken so much resonance with me. I learned that if a situation isn't progressing how I want it to. I decided that if I am never going to get pardoned from Crafty Mynes. I should change to be a better person. After countless hours of pondering my negative effect on the people of Crafty Mynes, I realized how much I miss this wonderful community of people. It pains me to see how I abused people's patience and forgiveness on the server. I am really sad to see how I screwed up my many chances I had at playing here.

I just want to say that there is no excuse for the way that I acted during my time at Crafty Mynes. I cannot blame anyone or any situation. Whether that be the death of my mom or the ostracization of my family. None of it is an excuse for my actions. The way that I manipulated so many unfortunate events as an excuse for my actions is not only foolish but also demeaning and disrespectful to the situations present in my life. Words cannot express how tremendously sorry I am for my actions and I take full accountability. All I seek is to obtain your forgiveness in this situation. I want so desperately to prove that I am a changed person. But as they say, actions speak louder than words.

If I were to be unbanned, I can guarantee with utmost certainty that I would never make the mistakes that I did in the past. I will not commit any violations of any kind. I am a new person, but I do not make the same old mistakes. I currently focus my anger on constructive things, such as my painting or my sculpting.

In the event that I am not unbanned, I just want to say that I am grateful for this chance to be unbanned. I never thought I would be given this opportunity to both communicate with the servers community and make one final appeal. And If this appeal is not accepted, I just want to say Goodbye to everyone and say that I love you all and I'm thankful for all of the fun countless hours of time we have spent together.

I hope this gives insight into how I am presently as a person.

Thank you for this chance.

Best Regards,
    LouisVuitton8

2. G'day,

We've debated it and you will get 1 final chance. The ban on the account Lord_Hennessy will be lifted and the IP ban will be lifted. You've said you won't commit any violations and I will hold you too that. To that end you won't be receiving warnings, if you break a rule you are done (within reason).

If you blow this chance Louis there will be no more. The IP and account bans will go back into place and your forum account will be suspended.

Nysic

3. G'day,

It's come to our attention that you have once again broken our rules. As per my warning 4 months ago I have reinstated the IP and account bans. Your forum account will be suspended and there will be no more chances.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!