1. 2 years ago

Abuse your loyal users.

2. I told you what to do

3. Edited 2 years ago by UTBeefies

what's discord
    cite the rule I broke please, and ill never break it again.

yours truly
    B

4. Practice good chat etiquette
    Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat.

5. ill just go commands only, will that please you?

6. you have a discord I messaged, and as I mentioned, if you cannot figure that out, there was another forum post I made with you in it to discuss private information.

You were supposed to be kicked only, but you were accidentally ip banned instead. That's fine, that's on me.

Your account is indeed pardoned, but you have over 25 ips logged under your name, and I cannot find the ip I banned you under, please read the private forum I made.

Right here:
    https://forum.craftymynes.com/9991-accidental-ban

7. No, im not interested in figuring discord out

8. You were supposed to be kicked only, but you were accidentally ip banned instead

. That's fine, that's on me.

Your account is indeed pardoned, but you have over 25 ips logged under your name, and I cannot find the ip I banned you under, please read the private forum I made.

9. If you cannot figure out how to click on the link I provided, you will have to wait until Crafty finds the exact ip that was banned, and that will take a while.

Do you understand that?

10. Rotten

11. -image-

12. Edited 2 years ago by UTBeefies

Abuse the User

13. Your account and IPs have been pardoned. You are free to return to the server.

14. THE DEEP SERVER

or Sign Up to reply!