1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Wow!

3. Many wows , such amaze

4. 7 years ago

Just an update, been working mostly on the interior of the castle, which is much more tedious than I thought, but I like how most of it has come out.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

5. Nice job!

6. Thanks FishW! Btw, all of these pictures are from the Craftymynes 1.9 server. In fact if you find it, you can have it. I mean, I would be devastated, but it would serve me right for building on a pvp server.

7. This is absolutely stunning!!!

8. Great job!

9. well if it is taken from you @yelloms you still have the pictures to prove you did something truly amazing.

10. Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

Well it happened I got raided. They found my nether portal, and to their credit they only raided, leaving my builds mostly intact. But I still need to move on because my coords are compromised; but, before I go, I want to show off what I was working on. This started as an Elytra jump spiral thing,

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

but since Elytra are finicky it turned into a spiral around a massive tree.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Then I was also able to finish up some castle interiors. Plus my villager trading house.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-

There was more, but I think I have already over loaded this thread with pictures. Thank you guys for taking a look, it makes building these things fun when people can see it.

11. All this looks amazing!
    Shame you have to leave it. :(

12. gg

13. Thank you so much for the pictures, tons of inspiration!

14. Super impressive!!!!

15. Damn.

16. Many WOWS!!!

17. i do always hate to hear when one of the big builders gets raided/griefed

or Sign Up to reply!