server status

1. 7 years ago

is the server down cause I cant seem to connect on any of the comps at work.

2. No the server is fine, maybe they blocked it out? :(

3. not down at all, 14 players are on

4. really ... weird lets me get all the way to finding the server but cant find it. It says cant resolve hostname.... you think it could be blocked now seems weird to do after all these years.

5. @Justjamesrn really ... weird lets me get all the way to finding the server but cant find it. It says cant resolve hostname.... you think it could be blocked now seems weird to do after all these years.

lol "All these years". Maybe they got tired of employees spending years playing minecraft at work and finally got an IT guy to block it. xD

No judging meant btw, Ive done the same thing.

6. pft they must of hired an IT guy with 2 brain cells to rub together cause the ones I see don't know how to do much of anything. just seems weird that the game will load up but just cant find the host. I do my best building at work.

7. guess I have to start bringing my laptop to work again lol.

8. ok I just did an experiment I can log into other online servers so maybe did the server name change
    I us mc.craftymynes.com

9. try 103.59.161.18

10. also check your dns settings, you can use googles public dns servers on 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, you may also need to flush your computers dns cache

11. Or reinstall your game. Mine is worked

12. @Justjamesrn pft they must of hired an IT guy with 2 brain cells to rub together cause the ones I see don't know how to do much of anything. just seems weird that the game will load up but just cant find the host. I do my best building at work.

If the idiots at my school district can block Minecraft, they can block it at work. Also @CraftyMyner since you are the owner of the server do you know if there is a way to bypass the school blockage because they blocked this site of all the sites in the fucking world someone looked at this one and decided to block it.

And I am probly the only person within 100 miles of me that even uses this site.

Jeesus

13. You can try direct IP: 103.59.161.18 or VPN

14. when im at school i can bypass the filter by using a vpn, how else could i use pandora during study time

15. Whats a vpn?

16. @ViciousKangaroo Whats a vpn?

virtual private network

17. how do you use a vpn?
    what if its blocked through the wifi not the device

18. A VPN is software level, it should be able to get you past blocking that is happening on your wifi.

You can use something like https://www.tunnelbear.com or https://www.privatetunnel.com/

19. thanks ;)

20. Thank you Crafty

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!