Riddle me this!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Ugh,almost got it

3. Ok I've got one.
    A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.
    He turns to the rich man and says to him,
    'I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed.'
    The rich man laughs.
    The poor man says, 'I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it.'
    The rich man laughs again and says, 'OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?'
    The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

4. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Joanna Armstrong Miller! Happy birthday to you!

#Nailit

5. Edited 7 years ago by Triatomic

@Laineyyz Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Joanna Armstrong Miller! Happy birthday to you!

#Nailit

I didn't write this riddle, but you're correct! :P

6. This isn't so much of a riddle, but a lot of my friends didn't understand (maybe they're stupid)...

What's 2 + 2 when 2 = 1?

7. @Derndeff This isn't so much of a riddle, but a lot of my friends didn't understand (maybe they're stupid)...

What's 2 + 2 when 2 = 1?

2?

8. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

2? Is that it? i feel like it is a trick lol

Edit: @Jordi223b posted 17 seconds before me gg :P

9. Doesnt that make the final answer 1 since 2 = 1? xD

10. wait, the final answer is 2! because 2=1

11. its 1 because
    2+2
    2=1
    1+1=2
    2=1

12. Yeah, Danny and Hopping have it right. :P

13. What do you call a unicorn flying a plane?

14. You come across a dead man in the woods. When the detectives ask you what you know about the man, you say he's a bass fisherman.

How do you know the man was a bass fisherman?

15. Because you actually knew the dude/witnessed his death?
    Plus there could be all sorts of clues such as a cooler with fresh bass and a fishing pole.
    This is a very realistic scenario lol

16. because his nametag said ima bass fisherman

17. @CodyJProductions You come across a dead man in the woods. When the detectives ask you what you know about the man, you say he's a bass fisherman.

@CodyJProductions the answer?

18. @CodyJProductions You come across a dead man in the woods. When the detectives ask you what you know about the man, you say he's a bass fisherman.

Because you killed him.

19. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@CodyJProductions You come across a dead man in the woods. When the detectives ask you what you know about the man, you say he's a bass fisherman.

He smelled like bass and had a fishing rod?

20. @CodyJProductions part of leaving a riddle is not abandoning it for nearly a week >_>

21. @CodyJProductions You come across a dead man in the woods. When the detectives ask you what you know about the man, you say he's a bass fisherman.

he had a fishing pole and a few bass on him!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!