1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by PenguinMytyMJ

why everyone have eggsecutor? i have never even seen an eggecute on my sightings list, btw i just got a 1250cp lapras from a 10k egg :D also level 18 now

3. Deleted 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo
  4. @ViciousKangaroo Why was the old thread locked :/

Most likely because of this duplicate thread

5. @ViciousKangaroo Why was the old thread locked :/

1 Because it was a duplicate thread.
    2 Because you have a bad habit of bumping threads long dead.

6. Edited 7 years ago by FlashFood

@PenguinMytyMJ why everyone have eggsecutor? i have never even seen an eggecute on my sightings list, btw i just got a 1250cp lapras from a 10k egg :D also level 18 now

It's one of the best Pokémon in my opinion other than Lapras, Arcanine, Dragonite, and Starters. When you live in a rural farm/forests area they're really common. That's why they're common where I am and a great counter to Vaporeon, who's also really common thanks to Eevees

7. @iclutchHD Most likely because of this duplicate thread

@Nysic 1 Because it was a duplicate thread.
    2 Because you have a bad habit of bumping threads long dead.

Guys please stay on topic we're all here for pokemon GO not threads
    it rustles my jimmies BAD

8. im currently lvl 22 and my heaviest hitter is a garados at 2200, and my bes defensive is a Nidoqueen at 1836. with poison jab and earthquake :P

9. Wow some of you guys are like super advanced! lol

The other day I randomly found a cp 1001 Golduck :D

10. Pokemon Go is only just released in my country a week ago.

I'm a little overdosed now since I've been playing it every sibgle chance I got xD taking a short break from it now.

11. im level 20 now :D i just hatched a second growlith from a 5k egg, does anyone know if i got 3 candy from the egg or did i get more? do you get more candies from eggs?

12. You get way more candies from the eggs. Wild Pokemon only give 3 though

13. Level 30, stronger pokemon is a CP 3000 snorlax, and I am in mystic team, I'm level 30 because where I live there are 5 pokestops available by my house, i have almost every pokemon available at the moment and to catch the pokemons who can only be found out of europe I had to install the cheats even If i hate cheating so I feel such a bed person XD

14. @PenguinMytyMJ im level 20 now :D i just hatched a second growlith from a 5k egg, does anyone know if i got 3 candy from the egg or did i get more? do you get more candies from eggs?

Yes, depending on whether or not it's a 2k, 5k, or 10k egg you get more. I don't know what the number for each is exactly

15. Like all games... There are hacks involved XD

I know a kid named Luke who hacked the game and has all the Pokemon spawning near him constantly.

Or something like that

16. I won't never get hacking, I just had to use it once because of my location

17. @HaloNest Level 30, stronger pokemon is a CP 3000 snorlax, and I am in mystic team, I'm level 30 because where I live there are 5 pokestops available by my house, i have almost every pokemon available at the moment and to catch the pokemons who can only be found out of europe I had to install the cheats even If i hate cheating so I feel such a bed person XD

At level 30 snorlaxs Max cp is only 2800 with maximum available of 3112 at level 40, so I think you are confused.

18. And you ban me for cheating Nysic...

19. Yeah I did, I've never cheated on Pokemon Go nor will I ever try to. I value my account the way it is, that's not banned btw just incase you weren't sure.

20. Maybe there are EV's and IV's in the game so the Snorlax could get more CP?

or Sign Up to reply!