Katharan Order Recruiting!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@bahbahboy I am still present, I just don't get on as much, I apologize.

3. you good , I was just worried

4. Attention, the K.O. is no longer recruiting, Kathara has sustained massive damage, and the K.O. is slowly breaking apart. It was a good try to make a faction, but sometimes things don't work out the way they should...

5. @AlienArtifact56 Attention, the K.O. is no longer recruiting, Kathara has sustained massive damage, and the K.O. is slowly breaking apart. It was a good try to make a faction, but sometimes things don't work out the way they should...

So.... It was K.O'd?

But sorry to hear that! Running a faction doesn't always work out well.
    Caw.

6. What happend that it sustained enough damage that you are disbanding it?

7. K.O. got K.O.'d. rip

8. @_Confederacy_ I didn't exactly disband it, most the members went their own ways, and I learned that my most recent member caused the destruction, both reasons why I am not taking applications anymore.

9. I see...

10. I might take a picture of the ruins and post it, too bad I don't have a picture of Before to compare it to.

11. Here's some of the aftermath

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

12. @iwarriiori At least now I have confirmation of two of the raiders... and a new found hatred.

13. @iwarriiori Here's some of the aftermath

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Ohh, So that was what you guys were doing yesterday.
    That explains it.

14. @AlienArtifact56 @iwarriiori At least now I have confirmation of two of the raiders... and a new found hatred.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

15. @iwarriiori If it weren't for the player, Kathara would still be standing, not an unrecognizable ruin.

16. Dammmm who made those lava curtains

17. @_Killer_Memestar Also, I know you assisted-maybe even leaded-the raid, so I have a grudge against you as well.

18. @_Killer_Memestar AND I found out that you made the Lava Curtains...

19. Who brought a few stacks of tnt? ;) xD

20. @BlueSnoww Who brought a few stacks of tnt? ;) xD

It kind of looks like you are hinting that you brought a few stacks of TNT, but I could just be misinterpreting it.

21. @AlienArtifact56 It kind of looks like you are hinting that you brought a few stacks of TNT, but I could just be misinterpreting it.

I don't know you have to ask someone who was there like @iwarriiori or @ukufu

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!