Mizore's Swag Shop *Closed Till After Reset*

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by PapaNeon

@Grinning_Bobcat Don't you need one to collect mushroom blockd? @PapaNeon

I don't understand what you're asking

@Grinning_Bobcat Do you get a dragon head every time you kill it?

You get dragon heads from end ships, they don't drop off the dragon itself.

3. I meant, do you know if you need a silk touch axe to harvest mushroom blocks?

4. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

I'd also like to place an order for a God axe

5. Shoutout to the Pats Superbowl rings in the first few moments of that video

-image-

6. Bump.

7. @MizoreShirayuki Bump.

lol why mate why a bump

8. @ghostassasin81 because the last reply was 3 days ago and it wasn't on the front page anymore, therefore taking away business

9. @PapaNeon true but someone would have came across it and bumped it besides you or mizore

10. @ghostassasin81 Possibly, but It's been three days, and if I want my business to thrive, I can't let it sit buried under everyone else's posts. It'd be bad business to wait till someone else comes along and necro's my thread after it's been buried for a week.

11. Deleted 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat
  12. @Grinning_Bobcat I'd also like to place an order for a God axe

*cough cough* Bump I guess too

13. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Do you guys sell tnt ? :P

14. @Chips_The_Gamer Do you guys sell tnt ? :P

I feel bad for you. You've been trying to buy tnt for the last month havent you lol.

15. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

@FishW I feel bad for you. You've been trying to buy tnt for the last month havent you lol.

I think its been a few months
    x_x I'm just asking more frequently now :P

16. @Chips_The_Gamer I've got a little over half a stack of TNT I can sell you. It's not part of my usual rotation of goods mind you, so I doubt i'll be a good source for it. Get a hold of me or @PapaNeon in game to discuss pricing.

Also, Have a meme: -image-

17. Blesian

14 Oct 2016 Suspended

@MizoreShirayuki @Chips_The_Gamer I've got a little over half a stack of TNT I can sell you. It's not part of my usual rotation of goods mind you, so I doubt i'll be a good source for it. Get a hold of me or @PapaNeon in game to discuss pricing.

are u firing shots at me

18. Blesian

14 Oct 2016 Suspended

also i'll pay triple whatever chips the kid will pay

19. @MizoreShirayuki @Chips_The_Gamer I've got a little over half a stack of TNT I can sell you. It's not part of my usual rotation of goods mind you, so I doubt i'll be a good source for it. Get a hold of me or @PapaNeon in game to discuss pricing.

Ah thats alright. Nice meme btw xD

20. @Chips_The_Gamer Lol, Thanks.

@deathadder lolwut. How tho?

21. Ordering another set of God armor. Payment will be ready shortly

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!