New Faction - Under Takers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

If you say so, sir! I wish your new faction good luck!

3. not serious untill im hated

4. Are you ready for this Sunday night RAW

5. Good luck on the faction.

6. @TheForgotten20 not serious untill im hated

Sorry noobs aren't hated, they usually suck too much to pose a real threat. ;) jkjk

7. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

can i see the base? im on the hated list now

8. Can I join?
    I dont have an alt though

9. @Retrochewy Can I join?
    I dont have an alt though

Possibly, I trust you, just haven't had the time to get more organized as I'm in the middle of a job atm.

10. @Sofatroll I'm interested in knowing if this group is to be taken as a serious faction or just a group of random people who claim to be one?

Also as others may think this is another one of @ghostassasin81 and my shitty factions. I think in about 2 weeks when I post our base and net diamonds you will know for sure we are serious.
    I swear to god if I get raided im just gonna grief everything -_-

11. ANd lastly, everyone in the faction, please try to get on and help with the mining, we are about 1/3 of the way done, id say 4 people could finish it in 2-3 hours max
    Also bring glass and/or tnt

12. @misterkickman Also as others may think this is another one of @ghostassasin81 and my shitty factions. I think in about 2 weeks when I post our base and net diamonds you will know for sure we are serious.
    I swear to god if I get raided im just gonna grief everything -_-

I guess one could say you're under taking the goal of becoming a real faction Lol.
    That was bad I know.

13. @FishW I guess one could say you're under taking the goal of becoming a real faction Lol.
    That was bad I know.

No we are already definitely a faction - I wpould go as far to say that sonon we will be one of the bigger ones in terms of our bases.

14. @misterkickman No we are already definitely a faction - I wpould go as far to say that sonon we will be one of the bigger ones in terms of our bases.

;-; it was a pun......

15. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@FishW ;-; it was a pun......

Fml i just saw it... ;-; RIP

16. Im am temted to join but i dont know if id be welcome also plus id probs get bored

17. I'd like to join but I don't have that many DB can you make an exception?

18. How many diamond blocks do u have? Remember you will get it back

19. None lol

20. Mmm. Ummm. Uhhhhhhhh. M. Hummmm. Mm. Emmm. Uhh. I.. Uhhhh I need some sort of deposit @TopsNeverStops

21. I can give coal

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!