An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Yup

3. Deleted 7 years ago by T0rsion
  4. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@Kinkybobo Yup

@Chips_The_Gamer

Why not inflate the price of the diamonds? Won't it increasingly get harder for players to get diamond over time?

Resets don't happen IRL. I am not discrediting the staffs hard work for finding solutions, but maybe a thorough application of real life economics could help? I am simply spit balling i dont know if this has been considered.

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer
  6. So Does this mean That when ever I want to tp to someone it is going to cost me a vote?

7. @Grinning_Bobcat Why not inflate the price of the diamonds? Won't it increasingly get harder for players to get diamond over time?

No, The amount of production will trump the amount of destruction. Remember how big the map actually is.

8. @MrStupendous So Does this mean That when ever I want to tp to someone it is going to cost me a vote?

Tpa wont change. Itll cost a vote to tp to your set warp

9. This sucks

10. @Captain_Mitchell This sucks

Agreed

11. @Captain_Mitchell This sucks

You outta get on the server, me and a few others publicly told our coords. I got a set of armor from a bow match with someone, People are giving tours of their bases. It's very interesting, like the world is ending and we are living it to its fullest until it does, (oh wait it is)

12. @_Confederacy_ You outta get on the server, me and a few others publicly told our coords. I got a set of armor from a bow match with someone, People are giving tours of their bases. It's very interesting, like the world is ending and we are living it to its fullest until it does, (oh wait it is)

I mean I'm up fot that. My base isn't anything special

13. I apologize for my some-what oblivious / silly question, but i didn't really understand what will happen with the map itself (Currently writing this with a 26 hour of no sleep!): the server is going to have a new seed as i read, and therefore we will start from 0, right?

14. @Angel_Dust_ I apologize for my some-what oblivious / silly question, but i didn't really understand what will happen with the map itself (Currently writing this with a 26 hour of no sleep!): the server is going to have a new seed as i read, and therefore we will start from 0, right?

By 0 i mean from scratch, for us survival players, punching wood and all that stuff.

15. Finally, I honestly feel. Current but soon gone map has been a lot of fun but I'm looking forward this reset. Crafty, you and staff team have done a great job so far with server, imo. And you do not seem to stop with good stuff either. Hopefully you will find as much joy with this reset as I believe I will find.

16. @Merilwen015 Finally, I honestly feel. Current but soon gone map has been a lot of fun but I'm looking forward this reset. Crafty, you and staff team have done a great job so far with server, imo. And you do not seem to stop with good stuff either. Hopefully you will find as much joy with this reset as I believe I will find.

Agreed~

17. I was already on lol

18. I've been a couple weeks out and don't even know if the server is online atm, but does anyone want to make a mass TNT explosion before the reset? I have like 8 stacks to contribute.

19. @bSan420 but does anyone want to make a mass TNT explosion before the reset? I have like 8 stacks to contribute.

Ooo

20. Im GONNA buy my base. I cant lose that at least.

21. @bSan420 I've been a couple weeks out and don't even know if the server is online atm, but does anyone want to make a mass TNT explosion before the reset? I have like 8 stacks to contribute.

Sounds fun, I don't have that but Me and a few others had a wild party and tent was involved. I killed CactusOwnage as well :)

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!