1. 7 years ago

Logdotzip video. Don't care if you think he's shit. I'm using his video here. xP

Enchantments

• Sweeping Edge I, II, and III
    • Makes the sweep attack do more damage to the other mobs that normally would take less damage than the targeted mob. Now each mob will take more damage than before.

-image-

• Mending and Infinity
    • It was thought that adding mending to an infinity bow canceled out the infinity enchantment, but this has only been reported by some. My bow(s) worked just fine with both enchantments. Still had infinity, still mended.

Fireworks/Elytra
    I love fireworks in minecraft anways, so this is pretty cool to me! Super OP, but whatever.

• Fireworks/Elytra
    • Using a firework while flying supplies the player with a boost. You could, hypothetically, fly forever. (So long as you have enough fireworks.)
    • It is currently possible to launch off from the ground, with no drop.
    • This will most likely be removed, as it is extremely overpowered.
    • Fireworks can now explode and hurt users/other players. (I was confused by Logdotzip's explanation)

Armor/Smelting

• Armor
    • Gold and iron armor can be smelted into gold and IRON nuggets. One nugget per item. (Tools and armor)
    • Iron ingot = 9 iron nuggets

Attack Indicator

• A small exclamation point ( ! ) appears beneath the attack indicator when:
    • You are close enough to hit a mob/player
    • Your attack indicator is full
    • Sweeping Edge
    • The indicator also shows when your sweeping edge attack will do the most damage.

-image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Nice! I haven't been keeping up with my Minecraft news lately, so thanks for this post! :D

3. this guy is annoying only 4 mins in and done

4. Edited 7 years ago by ILTG

@ghostassasin81 this guy is annoying only 4 mins in and done

haha

I wish the video was longer

@FishW Nice! I haven't been keeping up with my Minecraft news lately, so thanks for this post! :D

Of course! I saw the opportunity to inform, so I did!

5. @ghostassasin81 this guy is annoying only 4 mins in and done

I can see why you think he's annoying, his way of speaking reminds me of a William Shatner impression.

6. Wow, this shits pretty cool.

7. I'm kinda scared because elytra will be super op. It was op before, but now, wow. At least end travel is gonna be safer, not having to rely on an occasional arrow hitting you.

8. Don't be lazy. Walking is where it's at.

9. *Imagines an army of elytra players with fireworks dive bombing you from the sky*

10. Lol

11. Haha kinda reminds me of Ark Survival PVP style using Pteranodon

12. elytra traveling is actually pretty easy if you're good at it

13. Time to use the fireworks I got from the craftycrate!

14. @Captain_Mitchell Don't be lazy. Walking is where it's at.

I walked all the way to find a new base, took a week but I got there!

15. Thats nice :)

16. @Cileklim Time to use the fireworks I got from the craftycrate!

Those have firework stars to make the patterns in them i think. So those are all explosive, no good for elytra travel.

17. @Dennari43 Those have firework stars to make the patterns in them i think. So those are all explosive, no good for elytra travel.

>:[

18. awesome update

19. I think I keep using the punch 2 bow and only work with fireworks when lag is too bad. Arrows are free, fireworks arent

20. Fireworks aren't that expensive, either, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a ton of them. I feel like this is going to get nerfed, though.

Yesterday I tested it on singleplayer, and with just under 4/5/6 (I can't remember) stacks of fireworks, I climbed up to over 2,000 Y. I flew vertically the entire time.

That's way too overpowered.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!