1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Haha kinda reminds me of Ark Survival PVP style using Pteranodon

3. elytra traveling is actually pretty easy if you're good at it

4. Time to use the fireworks I got from the craftycrate!

5. @Captain_Mitchell Don't be lazy. Walking is where it's at.

I walked all the way to find a new base, took a week but I got there!

6. Thats nice :)

7. @Cileklim Time to use the fireworks I got from the craftycrate!

Those have firework stars to make the patterns in them i think. So those are all explosive, no good for elytra travel.

8. @Dennari43 Those have firework stars to make the patterns in them i think. So those are all explosive, no good for elytra travel.

>:[

9. awesome update

10. I think I keep using the punch 2 bow and only work with fireworks when lag is too bad. Arrows are free, fireworks arent

11. Fireworks aren't that expensive, either, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a ton of them. I feel like this is going to get nerfed, though.

Yesterday I tested it on singleplayer, and with just under 4/5/6 (I can't remember) stacks of fireworks, I climbed up to over 2,000 Y. I flew vertically the entire time.

That's way too overpowered.

12. @Dennari43 Those have firework stars to make the patterns in them i think. So those are all explosive, no good for elytra travel.

If you outspeed the explosion you take little to no explosion damage

13. @Sofatroll I think I keep using the punch 2 bow and only work with fireworks when lag is too bad. Arrows are free, fireworks arent

The problem is, with me at least, the lag is so bad that it is a miracle if my elytra even works. I can rarely ever use mine because of lag messing it up too much, so the fireworks, though costing materials, is my best chance of actually using an elytra again.

However, once you get to a good height with the fireworks, can't you just switch and use your punch bow and go from there? That way you only use fireworks for takeoff and infinite arrows for sustained flight.

14. I really like Logdotzip =D

15. I really like the fireworks thing. It makes Doge a happy Doge.

Time for pizza yo

16. That moment when you realize iron nuggets are just gold nuggets sideways...

17. @_Haxington_ That moment when you realize iron nuggets are just gold nuggets sideways...

I saw that in the video and i seriously thought Logdotzip fucked around with it. Minecraft got lazy and literally recolored the gold nugget and turned it

18. I'm fine with them using a different color for the same sprite... But why did they have to turn it? XD
    It just makes the game less consistent.

19. @_Haxington_ I'm fine with them using a different color for the same sprite... But why did they have to turn it? XD
    It just makes the game less consistent.

@_Haxington_ it's already giving me OCD. When I make a storage for a smelter for that junk I'm turning it in the item frame. Watch the dev's turn it due to popular demand

20. @GrinningBobcat @_Haxington_ it's already giving me OCD. When I make a storage for a smelter for that junk I'm turning it in the item frame. Watch the dev's turn it due to popular demand

Lmao

21. @_Haxington_

Am I the only one that is thinking of farming noobs more often or?

or Sign Up to reply!