The Present Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@OtherGreenGamer
    Anyways, I got Pokémon Moon :D

I got Pokémon Sun >.<

3. @Jordi223b I got Pokémon Sun >.<

Same! But I got it days after Thanksgiving!

4. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@OtherGreenGamer Aka, switchblade. You press or push a button to open the blade

Then call is a switchblade Lol

I never played Pokemon as when I was little and all I've got is UnovaRPG .

5. I got Pokémon sun and soldering stuff

6. I got a sniper rifle lol jk

7. @Captain_Mitchell I got a sniper rifle lol jk

Lol you want weapons I want a pile of junk xD

8. No, I didn't want any presents.

9. I honestly didn't get anything special, but there is something special that my mom gave me.

Y'all might laugh, but she did buy me 5 pairs of socks. She is going through shit right now and she put a smile on my face because it did make me happy. Me & my mom are really connected to heart. So it is special gift for me.

My sister's boyfriend got me two Monster Energy cans and my brother got me a screwdriver with lots of parts stored in it. It's a pretty useful thing and I did need one of these. I dunno how he knew but yolo.

...and one of the coolest things I got myself for Christmas is my laptop, Bang & Olufsen headset and Marshall headset. I really spent about 1650 euros on all that. Oh well, you know how that works. :)

Those socks are my favorite gift I was given especially because my mom gave those to me. :)

I'm that kind of guy that littlest things can make me really happy. :D

10. @_Confederacy_ May post pictures later but:

An automatic pocket knife

Bluetooth headphones

A Tazor/flashlight hybrid

A 128 GB iPad Pro

A 10ft charging cable and box that charges 10 USB ports simultaneously

Candy :)

Battlefield 1

Lit!

11. @OtherGreenGamer Aka, switchblade. You press or push a button to open the blade

@Jordi223b I got Pokémon Sun >.<

I got both

12. @ghostassasin81 I got both

Same ..... well I ended up with both got Moon on release and got Sun for Christmas actually may have been my birthday but they're pretty much the same .... Pretty sure i did the same with OrAs.

13. @ghostassasin81 I got both

i got none.

14. @_Confederacy_ May post pictures later but:

An automatic pocket knife

Bluetooth headphones

A Tazor/flashlight hybrid

A 128 GB iPad Pro

A 10ft charging cable and box that charges 10 USB ports simultaneously

Candy :)

Battlefield 1

Have fun with that automatic pocket knife... If you know what I mean...

15. @iDogeTwinkie I honestly didn't get anything special, but there is something special that my mom gave me.

Y'all might laugh, but she did buy me 5 pairs of socks. She is going through shit right now and she put a smile on my face because it did make me happy. Me & my mom are really connected to heart. So it is special gift for me.

My sister's boyfriend got me two Monster Energy cans and my brother got me a screwdriver with lots of parts stored in it. It's a pretty useful thing and I did need one of these. I dunno how he knew but yolo.

...and one of the coolest things I got myself for Christmas is my laptop, Bang & Olufsen headset and Marshall headset. I really spent about 1650 euros on all that. Oh well, you know how that works. :)

Those socks are my favorite gift I was given especially because my mom gave those to me. :)

I'm that kind of guy that littlest things can make me really happy. :D

^_^

16. @jamlbon Same ..... well I ended up with both got Moon on release and got Sun for Christmas actually may have been my birthday but they're pretty much the same .... Pretty sure i did the same with OrAs.

honestly ive already beat sun

17. Edited 7 years ago by ZenithW

@Rybye Lmao harden v1 what a joke

you meant the guy that's leading the MVP run with a team at 3rd seed of west conference while ur just some fame-less kid playing mc? lol

18. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@ZenithW you meant the guy that's leading the MVP run with a team at 3rd seed of west conference while ur just some fame-less kid playing mc? lol

Nah hes not a joke his shoes are a joke. Could you not understand that when I said harden v1 not harden? Clearly I am making fun of his shoes.

19. On Christmas a glitch got me banned from the server for a few minutes and then mysteriously unbanned... Best present ever!

20. @ZenithW you meant the guy that's leading the MVP run with a team at 3rd seed of west conference while ur just some fame-less kid playing mc? lol

^^^

21. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

@Rybye Nah hes not a joke his shoes are a joke. Could you not understand that when I said harden v1 not harden? Clearly I am making fun of his shoes.

Ok, "joke" is not enough to me, can you please tell me what is wrong with that shoes so I can complain with my sponsor? :(

Thanks sole master

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!