The Present Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@iDogeTwinkie I honestly didn't get anything special, but there is something special that my mom gave me.

Y'all might laugh, but she did buy me 5 pairs of socks. She is going through shit right now and she put a smile on my face because it did make me happy. Me & my mom are really connected to heart. So it is special gift for me.

My sister's boyfriend got me two Monster Energy cans and my brother got me a screwdriver with lots of parts stored in it. It's a pretty useful thing and I did need one of these. I dunno how he knew but yolo.

...and one of the coolest things I got myself for Christmas is my laptop, Bang & Olufsen headset and Marshall headset. I really spent about 1650 euros on all that. Oh well, you know how that works. :)

Those socks are my favorite gift I was given especially because my mom gave those to me. :)

I'm that kind of guy that littlest things can make me really happy. :D

^_^

3. @jamlbon Same ..... well I ended up with both got Moon on release and got Sun for Christmas actually may have been my birthday but they're pretty much the same .... Pretty sure i did the same with OrAs.

honestly ive already beat sun

4. Edited 7 years ago by ZenithW

@Rybye Lmao harden v1 what a joke

you meant the guy that's leading the MVP run with a team at 3rd seed of west conference while ur just some fame-less kid playing mc? lol

5. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@ZenithW you meant the guy that's leading the MVP run with a team at 3rd seed of west conference while ur just some fame-less kid playing mc? lol

Nah hes not a joke his shoes are a joke. Could you not understand that when I said harden v1 not harden? Clearly I am making fun of his shoes.

6. On Christmas a glitch got me banned from the server for a few minutes and then mysteriously unbanned... Best present ever!

7. @ZenithW you meant the guy that's leading the MVP run with a team at 3rd seed of west conference while ur just some fame-less kid playing mc? lol

^^^

8. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

@Rybye Nah hes not a joke his shoes are a joke. Could you not understand that when I said harden v1 not harden? Clearly I am making fun of his shoes.

Ok, "joke" is not enough to me, can you please tell me what is wrong with that shoes so I can complain with my sponsor? :(

Thanks sole master

9. I got a ticket to LAX and a creator's pass to VidCon at Anaheim :)

10. @CodyJProductions I got a ticket to LAX and a creator's pass to VidCon at Anaheim :)

Anaheim CA ?

11. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  12. ^^^^^

????

13. @iclutchHD Anaheim CA ?

correct :D

14. (Not christmas, but whatever)

Today was my birthday, and my girlfriend got me a few things with sentimental value, and she also got be an effing ocarina. Hell yeah.

15. @ILTG (Not christmas, but whatever)

Today was my birthday, and my girlfriend got me a few things with sentimental value, and she also got be an effing ocarina. Hell yeah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

16. @jamlbon HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Thaaank you

17. @CodyJProductions correct :D

That's like 40 minutes away from me

18. @iclutchHD That's like 40 minutes away from me

LIT FAM ill be there in June lol

19. Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

I was born in Orange and raised in Anaheim. Then we moved to Phoenix.

Good times . ^‿^

edit: oh crap I bumped an old thread >_<

20. @blizwiz ha ha! I shall take advantage of this!

21. Ok I got:
    A latch-hook kit (I have never shown interest)
    A book (Magnus Chase)
    Paper folding puzzles (I dunno)

But it is the thought that counts.

or Sign Up to reply!