A moment of silence...

1. 6 years ago

And now a moment of silence for the forgotten bases that will soon be cast into the abyss never to be seen again, and Among them are a few of my own. Rest in Peace old Red Army bases.

2. If you PM me coords I could tour them rather than have them die ;-;

3. Edited 6 years ago by MisterReco

@SovietSuperman_ Rest in Peace old Red Army bases.

Weren't those gone since the last restart?

4. @NerdieBirdieYT If you PM me coords I could tour them rather than have them die ;-;

Sorry mate but im pretty sure red army doesnt exist now and when it did you werent here, server wasnt here either

5. @NerdieBirdieYT thats what i did today lol with my old beginner base when i called you over i have maybe 5 more bases i have to go to :(

6. @Jordi223b Weren't those gone since the last restart?

Here's my insight:

The RA's pretty much been unheard of since 1.8. Came back a few times in 1.9, but that's about it as far as I can remember. I don't even know if there was a Red Army base on 1.9. That's just from memory though, you'd have to get an answer from Sov or someone that was in the RA to know for sure.

7. Red Army died when I joined the military. I may restart it one day when I'm less busy but we'll see. It had a brief run on the new server but eventually transitioned into Team Eye.

8. im ok with my old labyrinth bases being reset for the simple reason that i lost the maps for them and got lost in them

9. Deleted 6 years ago by T0rsion

or Sign Up to reply!