Save the zombies, kill the villagers!

1. 6 years ago

Where to begin... I will start with the noses. As you are all aware, villager noses are going to explode one day, and they will end the human race and every last bit of life in the Overworld except the villagers. Their noses are filled with a gas that should not be there. It is the air block, and once they explode it will replace every other block around it. There are also some of the gasses in the Nether in there that I will not discuss, because if you knew you would never go near another villager again, and you will need to go near them to kill them. The next thing about villagers is many think they are attacked by zombies, but it is really because the villagers were testing on the zombies to try to make them a reliable food source. Also, look at the cleric's trade...

-image-

This was in the nether phase of the Overworld, which I will tell you about later. Zombies were the most abundant mobs that produced food at the time, and pigs were the second most common. The villagers attempted to mix the two races together, and some turned into zombie pigmen, while others didn't. The zombies that did not turn our very well became the first zombie villagers, because the mixed with the villagers that were testing on them instead. This is an image of a zombie pigman:

-image-

This is the failed version of the zombie pigman, the zombie villager:

-image-

They are both very different. Also, to grow their crops, in the future the villagers experimented on the skeletons, to see if they could get more bone meal. This resulted in the wither skeletons, and eventually they made the wither boss, which killed off most of the villagers. This is why villagers are so rare now. But that is not interesting enough to give details. Before all of this happened, the villagers were trying to change to overworld, so that no mobs will attack them. This resulted in the Nether. At the time, the nether replaced the overworld. It mostly failed because it is so hard to get food, there are not very many recources, and there is so much fire and lava. But in case you have not noticed, no mobs in the nether except the wither boss (which does not naturally spawn) will kill villagers. Eventually, the villagers made the nether a separate dimension, and they fixed the overworld with the help of the humans. I think you understand now why Villagers must be stopped. Villagers eat zombies, and zombies have done nothing to deserve it. They also farm skeletons for their bone meal. Zombies do not eat villagers despite what many believe. They just make the villagers zombies so that they can understand what it is like. They even leave everything from the villager behind, and they allow them to be cured. And do you know what happens when villagers are struck by lightning? They turn into witches. This is because the lightning burns away the shell that shields everything else from the truth. They are all witches inside, and will stop at nothing to kill everything in their path. Whether you are a player, a zombie, or any other animal or entity other than the villager, you can help to stop them. If you are a zombie, you can get cured, turn into a villager, and then jump off of a cliff. Then there is 1 less villager that the world has to worry about. If you are a player, you do not need to kill them. Use them as bait in a zombie farm! If you are a minecart, ship them off to a breeding center! You can also do the same as minecarts if you are a boat. If you are any other animal or entity, you can help push villagers off of a cliff. You may notice that even if you are nice to them, zombies will still kill you. They do not have anything to live for, because they are already dead. So just kill them too!
    -image-
    -image-

2. Can there be an area where you can kill nitwits in spawn?

3. Edited 6 years ago by MisterReco

So all this for requesting a nitwit killing area? Which you can acheive just by throwing them on lava?
    Cool story tho

4. @The3xpertGamer You may notice that even if you are nice to them, zombies will still kill you. They do not have anything to live for, because they are already dead. So just kill them too!

So kill zombies? ... and save them?

5. @pand1024 So kill zombies? ... and save them?

Exactly. You see, we must save the world including the zombies from the villagers, but the zombies are already dead, so we can kill them.

6. just get to the point why the hell is this in suggestions

7. @The3xpertGamer Can there be an area where you can kill nitwits in spawn?

8. Pointless story in the beginning, I don't see a reason to kill villagers at spawn, it would just add to the total amount of entities at spawn. If you want to kill nitwits build a breeder and move the nitwits into an extermination camp and kill them yourself.

9. @The3xpertGamer Exactly. You see, we must save the world including the zombies from the villagers, but the zombies are already dead, so we can kill them.

For the record, I 100% disagree with your anti villager sentiments. I was just pointing out the lack of internal consistency.

10. @pand1024 For the record, I 100% disagree with your anti villager sentiments. I was just pointing out the lack of internal consistency.

It stops the ones that get struck by lightning from becoming witches.

11. I say we entrap all villagers on the server into a 100x3x100 space. I just think it'd be cool to see

12. Edited 6 years ago by GibsonAxe

There is no need for such a thing at spawn sry there are simpler ways to do it.

13. The solution is a math problem:
    Village + 100000TNT = Everyone is happy

14. @Retrochewy The solution is a math problem:
    Village + 100000TNT = Everyone is happy

Except everyone who is on the server which consequently crashes

15. Yeah

or Sign Up to reply!