Hand-Drawn Texture Pack Updates!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Nice keep it up :D

3. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

I personally dislike the borders, It makes caves and fields etc. with the same repeating texture look too crowded for me. Leaves look great! Birch wood would look better with less defined nails I think. Other than that, the base textures are very stylistic and interesting. I like it.

4. hmm hmm, actually every block in the game has borders, visible or not.
    that's why you use optifine with its CTM features to link glass textures, but it's plenty out there of CTM texture packs for every other block, I've made some myself!
    so yea I think I'll keep the borders but I hope to make the thing a bit better by adding some randomized textures

5. hey, I created a discord chat where we can talk about the textures and maybe fix and tweak them before atually releasing them, here for the ones who'd like to join.

https://discord.gg/B79eDVh

6. This inspires me so much

7. as much as you want just dont copy this project

8. Edited 6 years ago by Pimpcy

Lol no was just talking about making your own textures no interest in copying ur style :P
    Looks amazing though!

If I wanted to make my own, Zelda themes would def be ensued.

9. uh oh, join the discord then!

10. wassup here's Halo Back at it!
    let's start off with the first specific biome pictures.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

here some new ores
    -image-

here's sand
    -image-
    also I replaced the red sand texture with the dirt texture, now dirt looks more brownish.

and as you can see, I've made a little improvement for the border dislikers, CTM connected grass texture! now grass is randomized and will only show the black borers at the edge of a grass region!
    -image-

o/

11. Wow.. just wow! Take a bow Halo, this is truly amazing work! :D Keep up the amazingly creative work you genius.

12. thanks so much my friend it really compensates me

13. That would be even more awesome if every block had 2 or 3 different versions so the pattern is more randomized

14. Dude I love this thing... So... Freaking.... Much...... Please do more!!!

15. @Cileklim That would be even more awesome if every block had 2 or 3 different versions so the pattern is more randomized

Uh oh! Will do!

16. i bet i'd need a pretty powerful computer to use this pack, but all i have is an old laptop xD

17. Try with optifine! Decrease quality and don't allow CTM and RT's.
    Also I'm on vacation and I'll be back around the 16th, so expect a lot of textures :P
    Also for how wants to join our discord developing / reviewing team join here!
    https://discord.gg/zN3KFE
    If you wish to create a texture for me to showcase in the pack that's the right place to send me.
    Pack contributors and donators (there are already been some) will be mentioned in the pack credits and have access to a private server.

\o

18. WHERE DO I GET THIS?

19. On mediafire once its finished :)

20. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

Alright!
    I've been missing for sometime now... but hey!

The show must go on

Here, I've made a little improvement to the name:

-image-

What do you think!?

Also, if you have any better name to suggest, right time to suggest!

21. looking great mate

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!