The dreaded CAPS LOCK button

1. 6 years ago

To all who know me you have obviously seen me battle my nemesis the CAPS LOCK button. Today I defeated my enemy once and for all!!! I created a restore point on my computer. Next I downloaded and installed SharpKeys program. After a few simple steps I have permanently turn the CAPS LOCK button OFF FOREVER!!!!! To all the players and staff that have been tolerant of my problem thank you very much for your patience and not banning me. Now Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!!

2. nub =P

3. Simple solution:

Get a knife and pop the caps lock key from your keyboard.

4. Simple solution #2:

Learn to type.

5. minesy

22 Aug 2017 Suspended

@Brentark Simple solution #2:

Learn to type.

get rekt

6. @_Confederacy_ Simple solution:

Get a knife and pop the caps lock key from your keyboard.

This was my solution to this problem too. Who needs caps so bad that you cant press shift anyway.

7. If you would take time to read what i said it was clear. I would inadvertently hit the caps lock button while typing the letter "a" . I did not wish to damage my laptop by removing the button. I finally found a way to take control of my computer thru a program that allowed me to turn off the Caps Lock button function.
    I can still use shift for capital letters when I want them. My point was I wanted my computer to do what I wanted and I found a way to modify it to my satisfaction.

8. You can still glue the caps lock button back if you want to.

9. removing the key doesn't damage anything you can pop it back in any time. I get what you are saying though and I understand the feeling of getting something to work the way that YOU wanted.

10. @Brentark Simple solution #2:

Learn to type.

It's not like you're a big fan of reading, right?

11. There's always that one who likes to be mean, gotta deal with that

12. That's so cool :). Congrats dude!!
    I think they should stop building laptops and keyboards with the caps lock function.
    The only ones that use it are keyboard warriors and people that press it by accident. Nobody likes the first type tho...

13. @alarmgv12 That's so cool :). Congrats dude!!
    I think they should stop building laptops and keyboards with the caps lock function.
    The only ones that use it are keyboard warriors and people that press it by accident. Nobody likes the first type tho...

Some formal messages, such as license agreements, tend to use all caps in areas that are important for reading, pressing one button makes it easier than holding a button.

14. @_Confederacy_ If only someone could invent a key that lets you type capital letters only when you press it and actually need it...

15. @humfrydog To all who know me you have obviously seen me battle my nemesis the CAPS LOCK button. Today I defeated my enemy once and for all!!! I created a restore point on my computer. Next I downloaded and installed SharpKeys program. After a few simple steps I have permanently turn the CAPS LOCK button OFF FOREVER!!!!! To all the players and staff that have been tolerant of my problem thank you very much for your patience and not banning me. Now Lets Celebrate!!!!!!!!!

your prize for winning the battle is a pc virus :P

or Sign Up to reply!