I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Guys, it was faked. This is JuJu's way of saying he was joking around. Nerdie is not our mole

3. im confused

4. I'm even more confused...

5. Wow you guys have some wierd ways of joking around, is telling people you leaked your own facion also a part of it?

6. I honestly thought Juju's joke was a bad idea and here we are. :T

7. wow

8. I can tell you what I think happend. Juju posts screenshot in pictures as a joke. Team Eye mole in NN has access to discord and sees the screenshot. Takes a screenshot of that and sends it to Team Eye who uses it as evidence to bring down NN. They do this by supplying evidence to Humfry who shares with everyone.

9. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

Yea, except nerdie himself, the boy, the myth and the legend said one of the screenies was real

10. Well it looked real, he honestly didn't even remember when he said that. Therefor we thought it was real. Even I thought so but obviously JuJu was joking around.

11. Nah, I aint buyin that shit just cause it looks real doesnt mean you said it, he would at least say "I dont remember it"

12. He did say that though

13. Now that this info is public and everyone has their own opinion on real or fake. No matter what the verdict is for being the "Largest faction on the server" NN is full of alt accounts moles and spy's. One has to ask how many people are actually legit members of "the largest faction on this server" Is it even a faction? Or all just a ploy for views. Speaking of views Birdie post your proof here cause I'm not watching your video and fueling your fire.

14. If he does post a video, it would be unlisted

15. Or he could simply post to the forum thread so all info is in one location

16. Argh, this saddens me so much. NN is meant to be a place for friends to come together have a good time. We've had so much fun and made so many memories but others don't like this plan and want to stop that. NN is just here to have fun and doesn't care about publicity and all that junk. I wouldn't care if we only had five people, we still have fun and if you saw our discord, you could truly see the bonds we've made. It's something else

17. Oh family dude, before saying stuff you are not sure about, go take a minute and look at the actual proof/source of what you are talking about, I know thats a hard thing to do but please do so for everyones sake.

Nerdie stated that the first screenie was real and he also said that he wasnt 100% sure but that was in association to wether it was made to trick oblivion or team eye.

This little skipping of details is very small but might indicate that you dont actually check your sources and make sure you arent talking shit

18. You're all talking about how Nerdie is innocent and all but i can't see any proof

19. @Family Argh, this saddens me so much. NN is meant to be a place for friends to come together have a good time.

so are the other factions bruh

20. Edited 6 years ago by Family

This kind of stuff really scares him when people betray his trust. Here I have the screenie if our moderation only channel. Only a few can see this but I feel you guys should see it to shed some light on our feelings with things. Please note this was awhile back when we feared members we trusted. (And we still do) -image-

21. @Family Argh, this saddens me so much. NN is meant to be a place for friends to come together have a good time. We've had so much fun and made so many memories but others don't like this plan and want to stop that. NN is just here to have fun and doesn't care about publicity and all that junk. I wouldn't care if we only had five people, we still have fun and if you saw our discord, you could truly see the bonds we've made. It's something else

Some people have fun at the expense of others, which is why your faction gets attacked at every turn. From the beginning NN has had very little security and anyone could put on a mask and gain the trust of you people. If you want to fix this, just ramp up the security efforts of the faction.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!