Would you consider adding this? (staff)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Could you set up a command that is like if score = 0 then random number >0 to still have a score showing for @JuraraJupiter 's idea about tpa ids in tab

3. That would be a good idea

4. It's not because they dont have a score, its because they dont show up on the tab list if they are in spectator.

5. Triggered by:

vote stats?
    have i voted today?
    vote streak?
    how many votes do i have in a row?

-image-

6. Great job crafty! :)

7. OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!!! This will help so much

8. Thank you for adding this

9. Nice work big cheese

10. Awesome!! This will be really useful, Thanks!

11. I like having this option to searching how i'm doing on a vote streak, although I think there would have been much more value added by delivering notification of progress automatically.

For example if I had voted ten days in a row incidentally and got a server notification that I was on a streak, I might then make a concerted effort to keep it up until the reward. The new query (Vote Bal?, Etc.) as it is, only helps random players who are already self motivated to try the streak track their progress.

I'm not complaining, I love the new option. I just think the server might benefit more if it used this reminder to actually encourage voting by actively telling a player they are on the right track.

12. Good idea, ill see what i can do.

13. Edited 6 years ago by CraftyMyner

The server will now let you know when you reach vote streak milestones like 5, 10, 15...

It will also let you know how many days you have left to get the loot crate.

14. @CraftyMyner The server will now let you know when you reach vote streak milestones like 5, 10, 15...

It will also let you know how many days you have left to get the loot crate.

Awesome! =)

15. Edited 6 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

What is the difference between total votes and current votes? Sorry I'm just having a hard time figuring out what these two mean. It would make sense if your current votes was lower than your total votes because then it could be like credits or votes after a reset but no.

16. @Chilled_Chaos What is the difference between total votes and current votes? Sorry I'm just having a hard time figuring out what these two mean. It would make sense if your current votes was lower than your total votes because then it could be like credits or votes after a reset but no.

I believe Total Votes is a tally of all your votes, while Current Votes would be the balance of votes or credits that can still be sold/traded to other players or spent on warps or elytra.

17. @TimmyBoyT I believe Total Votes is a tally of all your votes, while Current Votes would be the balance of votes or credits that can still be sold/traded to other players or spent on warps or elytra.

Thanks. At first I thought that It would be your credits but I just wasn't sure. I found that when you type in "credits?" it also comes up showing the voting stats so that's what it must be.

or Sign Up to reply!