The Best and the Newest

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

We need lava lamps in MC

3. @JuraraJupiter why tho

4. @TimeKing297 @JuraraJupiter why tho

they seem cool

5. I have a couple and they're legit af and we need decorations

6. @JuraraJupiter I have a couple and they're legit af and we need decorations

thats true they are really cool and decorations are nice we dont have many do we?

7. Usage of the planned features from long ago, like lecturns, colored planks, or gears, (which might actually have some serious use with redstone now that it has been advanced so far). Maybe some new advancements since they've added the new system. Some new wood types maybe, as well as some new music discs, and possibly the use of the dog disc. Possibly some new structure maps to find jungle and desert temples that would be sourced from cartographers. The return of Secret Settings might be a welcome addition for those who don't know how to download resource packs, but would like to use them still, and don't want to risk their computer's safety for whatever reason. Maybe some new mob heads implemented, and on top of that maybe an easier way to obtain them, but with a bit more difficulty involved, due to the trade off of difficulty and rarity. A few tweaks to the enchanting system for it to be a bit more forgiving than it already is with making god items would be nice as well. Some paintings with odd lengths, to allow some more freedom when using them. That's all I can think of at the time of posting this, although it may be a bit lengthy.

8. vertical stairs/slabs

9. @Dennari43 vertical stairs/slabs

YES PLEASE :P

10. @Dennari43 vertical stairs/slabs

amen

11. With @JuraraJupiter's I also think that they should add more stuff to the ocean like corals, ooohh and maybe underwater caves, with or without ores, and if they did contain ores they would be new ores limited to these caves only and maybe caves underneath the coral that don't really go underneath the sea level but like those coral archways you usually see in the ocean.

12. good thing we're not in charge of this game

13. yeah but be would it be better if we were?

14. Can we have a llama update with more llama features and add 14 more potato types that give you potion effects

15. @CodyJProductions amen

agree

or Sign Up to reply!