Current richest recorded players on craftymynes

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@MisterChris717 Yes, but my point still stands. Hunting is just as valid as farming. Both lower the prices and makes buisness

I never said your point was invalid, I simply said that the part I quoted was wrong.

3. I'm richest, I got a bone and a cookie.

4. ^

5. @NerdieBirdieYT People already sell gunpowder, though... And every single player can farm creepers. I'm not sure why you're pinning this on the big factions ^^'

Since they have to most power and publicity. As i said before:

@MisterChris717 These Popular faction, then shape popular opinions. Making us root for sides instead of facing the server's real problem, the economy.

If factions could focus on the economy (the real problem), instead of drama, others would look up to them and do the same. Incresing the standards of players and making sure everyone can focus on the things we really want to do, instead of grinding.

I'm not saying that this will make everyone stop grinding, you can grind if you want to. Those that don't want to grind and just want to finish their things can just take a quick look at the forums and see shops that have the materials they need. :)

6. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

Why don't you just bait your own threads I'm asking who are the current richest players on craftymynes not how economy works in your world of barbie girls.
    @MisterChris717

7. @HaloNest Why don't you just bait your own threads I'm asking who are the current richest players on craftymynes not how economy works in your world of barbie girls.
    @MisterChris717

Hey, i'm just putting in my few cents, no need to be angry

8. Try to stay on topic :P

9. Uhh as far as I know the economy here is pretty darn good, so I dont see the point in complaining about it.

10. @MisterChris717 Hey, i'm just putting in my few cents, no need to be angry

In another thread please, and yea there's no need to complain about it.

11. @alarmgv12 Uhh as far as I know the economy here is pretty darn good, so I dont see the point in complaining about it.

Propaganda

12. @MisterChris717 No factions owe anyone anything. If people want to be rich it's on them to work for it.

or Sign Up to reply!