So your bored?

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by humfrydog

I often hear " I am bored" can I come help? As much as i would love to do a build with every single player on this server its not always possible.
    So to the masses that want something to do I Challenge you to start doing statues. You dont have to go crazy and do huge stuff either. Make it fun, do a head pixel of you and your base mates.
    Or get creative use the random RTP to make some small fast statues nearby the rtp point, and if you wanna be evil place some TNT to go off if they destroy it or get near it using a observer, block update or string. Its a challenge and fun to hear someone in chat say what the F? Also dont forget to have FUN!!

Do a self statue, its easy use a Herobrine statue design but place your skin over it, you have a easy way to see what you like in your inventory to self model. Just start by using cheap dirt or stone then go back and replace the exterior with colored concrete or colored wool.
    So below i will add a few links to Youtube videos i use to create some of my favorite designs. I often start with the tutorials then after complete i change some features or colors to make it my own unique look.

link text

link text

link text

link text

then post a photo if your proud of you creations

2. Or you could make a map art

3. hehe me xd

4. I'm already creating a statue that is actually more complex because I'm building it underground and I have to carve a dome (which is a bitch if it's your first attempt doing it in survival mode). So this advice isn't that helpful for me...

5. @Hijacked96 I'm already creating a statue that is actually more complex because I'm building it underground and I have to carve a dome (which is a bitch if it's your first attempt doing it in survival mode). So this advice isn't that helpful for me...

actually you are doing exactly what i said. you found something fun and challenging to do. my best advice i can give is dirt scaffolding. i use it to get up high and give me perspective, plus if you plant a few grass blocks it spreads and doubles as a grass block farm if you use a silk shovel.

6. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

If you're really bored you can also take some english courses online, those can be extremely helpful if you want to communicate with other players and not make stupid mistakes such as "your", instead of "you're".

7. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

What a funny fucker

8. @alarmgv12 If you're really bored you can also take some english courses online, those can be extremely helpful if you want to communicate with other players and not make stupid mistakes such as "your", instead of "you're".

both your and you`re are wrong, yer is da right one mate ;) !

or Sign Up to reply!