1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

I will be making world painter worlds for u guys soon, each world may take up to a few days to finish and will be up for download a while after finishing, I will make a private post with you on forums if you get one to show a preview. Please don't spam me with requests, I can only handle 2-3 worlds a week and I also have a life. Always post here after submitting a form so others can manage and not clog up my time. I do my world previews in 1.8 cuz i play on 1.8 servers a lot now but the worlds save in the same format (Anvil) from 1.2 all the way to the latest version, so unless Mojang makes some changes to the world code, the worlds should not corrupt unless you go into older versions with it.
    This morning's work (It's a bit rushed):
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Submit Requests Here

Form Link

Downloads

FingerBib Demon Island

2. Anyone?

3. hi i submitted a request

4. Please note if you use this for a minecraft map you have to credit me

5. @Retrochewy Please note if you use this for a minecraft map you have to credit me

If you use a minecraft map... for a minecraft map.
    So, basically, if someone plays in one of your maps, they have to credit you?

6. @Retrochewy Please don't spam me with requests, I can only handle 2-3 worlds a week and I also have a life.

Can you give multiple players the same map?

7. Wow! Very impresive

8. @Urid Can you give multiple players the same map?

Yes I will put up all completed maps for players if anyone else wants to download

9. @Urid If you use a minecraft map... for a minecraft map.
    So, basically, if someone plays in one of your maps, they have to credit you?

Also yes, cuz technically I made it, just put my username or something in the credits

10. World save format is changing in 1.13 update I believe, or it may be 1.14.

11. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

How's a texture update changing world save formats, you tell me

12. The current world format doesn't allow for that many blocks - that's why not too many blocks are being introduced. However, by 1.14, they're rewriting the blockstates code along with some other save format stuff to make it compatible with all the new blocks. There's a post somewhere on Reddit about it.

13. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

@Stone__Warrior The current world format doesn't allow for that many blocks - that's why not too many blocks are being introduced. However, by 1.14, they're rewriting the blockstates code along with some other save format stuff to make it compatible with all the new blocks. There's a post somewhere on Reddit about it.

There is no limit to the number of blocks to be saved, as they are loaded in chunks devided in region files - you can have as many region files as you want with as many blocks as you want.
    Blockstates have to be re written (or just updated like what's going to happen as far as I know) every time a new block is added.
    The reason not many blocks are being added has been stated by the developers long ago, that being that updates from 1.10 to 1.14 would be reasonabily faster but containing less features.

The world saving format is changing in 1.14 ;)

14. @HaloNest make a serious form or I'm not making u a world

15. It was serious, if you don't like it, don't care

16. Still taking requests

17. Bump

18. I don't get this thread, is it you asking people to get you busy and get you to do them free shit?

19. Ya im bored

or Sign Up to reply!