Harvestar's Flamingo Scavenger Hunt

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

-image-
    Found Number 2! =)
    Highlight was partially damaged god pickaxe (Minus Mending)

3. Deleted 6 years ago by Count_Von_Karma
  4. Deleted 6 years ago by DDLachey4833
  5. -image-

Got one

6. -image-

and another

7. Lucky @DDLachey4833 I have been looking for over 14 hours probs more and haven't found any :/

8. -image-

and a third. RockinRicky2 they are pink flamingos...not too hard to spot from the air....

9. -image-
    Found Number 3 by accident, ran after some creepers and found this guy. Highlites: UNB3 Pickaxe a few loose diamonds, and a golden apple. =)

10. @popu037 -image-

-image-

That one seems to be claimed by someone else

11. -image-
    WARNING some of these are rigged to explode!
    Flamingo #4
    Highlight of the chest, the TNT it was rigged with.

-image-
    I suppose the 2 rockets were the most exciting thing in the box, I spent a stack of rockets to find it...
    The books are Knockback 1 and Power 1.
    At least it wasn't trapped.
    -image-

13. Deleted 2 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  14. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Beware!

We were informed that some players are setting traps using flamingos. We checked the database but they don't seem to claim any of the flamingos, probably to not reveal their identities. This means that you can still claim these rigged ones.

15. @Cileklim Beware! We were informed that some players are setting traps using flamingos. We checked the database but they don't seem to claim any of the flamingos, probably to not reveal their identities. This means that you can still claim these rigged ones.

What if all the flamingos are not found by the end date? Do you end the event and leave the flamingos or continue it?

16. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Depends on the number of flamingos that are not found.

17. Deleted 6 years ago by TomTom900
  18. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

59 Flamingos have been found so far. But some players forgot sending me the coords so the real count should be around 70.

Advice: Some hunters forget claiming the flamingos so send the coords to me even if you find a looted one.

19. Hint time!

Why do flamingos stand on one leg?

One prior explanation for the mystery of why flamingos stand on one leg is that it conserved body heat, as doing so places one less leg in the cool water where they feed.

20. -image-

21. -image-
    Found another.
    It had an oak sapling in it lol

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!