Harvestar's Flamingo Scavenger Hunt

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

RockinRicky2, alarmgv12, TimmyBoyT and DDLachey4833. Please pick up your special prizes from me whenever possible.

3. Looks like someone almost got to this one!
    -image-

4. @TimmyBoyT Looks like someone almost got to this one!
    -image-

It would be a shame if someone else were to find it...

5. 5 years ago

Update today 3 more Pink Flamingos were found and I can confirm 1 still contained loot, so make sure you search under , over inside and near those flamingos when you find them!!!

6. dang, there's still untouched ones? @humfrydog

7. I was thinking its about time for another flock of flamingos to arrive

8. My boy can smell em on the wind

9. how about panda's? as we have them arriving with 1.14?

10. good idea i will check on design.

11. @Tez1010 how about panda's? as we have them arriving with 1.14?

But flamingos aren't added to mc and they did those...

12. The choices of pink flamingos was because Humfrys house of Color had overstock of pink concrete and the flamingo was a quick and simple statue to build. From there the idea grew from a joke of randomly placed on the server into a all out event for all players. In my opinion it was fun for all and even brought new players to the server .

13. Edited 5 years ago by humfrydog

If a team wanted to sponsor the event with prizes we could do a team theme .... like phoenix statue

14. Or a bunch of exploding tnt trapped eyes from team eye, lol the ides are limitless

15. Yeah, Id love to take part in an event like this, sadly I hadnt joined this server when the flamingo event happened. How about some sort of underwater creature, as we have waterlogged blocks now?

16. That could be cool i have lots of coral from my reef and lots of fish. What did you have in mind? Underwater flamingo? Lol

17. How about a crocodile or sonething like that? Then they could be above and under water :)

18. how about turtles?

19. turtles sounds good

20. or maybe squid

21. Yeah! Turtles would be great! The underwater ones could have better loot as they'd be harder to find

or Sign Up to reply!