unable to vote

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by humfrydog

I am unable to vote on the 4th site TopG. says it wont connect. i tried multiple times and restart my computer and browser.
    -image-

2. Edited 5 years ago by Tez1010

topg works

3. @humfrydog I am unable to vote on the 4th site TopG. says it wont connect. i tried multiple times and restart my computer and browser.
    -image-

Try the link at the bottom of the page. We use iframes to render all the sites on the same page, but sometimes if the site has it's robot blocker enabled, it won't render the webpage as it thinks you are a robot.

4. @Tez1010 topg works

I am still having this issue with my browser, yhis link provided by tez orks but the one on the vote page does not

5. @humfrydog I am still having this issue with my browser, yhis link provided by tez orks but the one on the vote page does not

The link at the bottom of the page still didn’t work???

6. thank you the link at the bottom of the page now works for me

7. @humfrydog thank you the link at the bottom of the page now works for me

Great!

8. @CraftyMyner The link at the bottom of the page still didn’t work???

Voting still doesn't work on ALL 4 sites. I type in iwarriiori and click vote and it doesn't WORK. Can you fix?

9. @Eisa_Non Voting still doesn't work on ALL 4 sites. I type in iwarriiori and click vote and it doesn't WORK. Can you fix?

What sites, didn't quite get the puncutation of that sentence, does it not work on any, or does it not work on some?

What does it say?

"iwarriiori" us not a valid name anymore, btw

or Sign Up to reply!