Boonk gang decorating service!

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by VIP653

INTRODUCING, ALL NEW! BOONK GANG DECORATING SERVICES!

As the owner of boonk, I am delighted to inform you all that we now have a decorating service. We will redesign or design any type of your base no matter what! 9 out of 10 all customers are satisfied with our services and would recommend!
    If you are interested, ask me, @mittins0w0 @czr7 or @MaggiAusDaKann

**Boonk gang does not take responsibility for any damages done to you or your base**

2. Thou RonJob Approves

VOTE FOR MY LOTTERY IDEA!!!

3. 3 years ago

Here is an example of our work

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

4. "Grief em with kindess" x)

5. 210 tysm :v

6. Knafeh

6 May 2020 Suspended

Damn

7. We found a old castle which looked like it needed to be decorated! We spiced it up with a bit of TNT and lava.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

8. Knafeh

8 May 2020 Suspended

Mean

9. I feel like what they did to mine had a lot more personal feeling behind it... this one just got "a little slap on the wrists" in comparison

10. you are correct, but we treat all bases equally and spread our decorating services fairly, if you are unsatisfied with our service please let us know!

11. Scum!

12. @VIP653 you are correct, but we treat all bases equally and spread our decorating services fairly, if you are unsatisfied with our service please let us know!

bruh, you literally just said that you treated my base differently lmao

13. smhmh you cant even english, worst customer service ever

imma move over to iwarriiori's decorating services

14. @iwarriiori not scum

@1Lysander i said that there were personal feelings behind it but we still treated our decorating the same, also warrior has a renovation service! completely different

15. yw

16. Why all of a sudden that I see tons of Iwarriori impersonators? @iwarriiori What have you done? Get your kids under control or teach them how to be better!

17. Better be careful ace or you base will be decorated next!

18. @VIP653 Better be careful ace or you base will be decorated next!

Not gonna happen xD

19. :v

20. :v

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!