oHidden's Ban Appeal v2

1. 2 years ago

oHidden

9 Apr 2021 Suspended

This is a message. Not an Appeal. Not anything but a message to the moderator that banned me and replied to my previous post, Loneley_Flame, Nothing I said was sarcastic. I meant it in every way and if you cannot see that maybe you should be the one questioned for violating. This is complete non-sense and because of you're judgmental actions I have nothing to do. You banned me for 2 days for repeatedly using ".report" even though you told me to stop. I have went over this many times in my head and thought this terrible mess over and over. Just because of my actions in-game does NOT mean you can judge whether or not the words I say are true or not. I would like the owner of the server to review this post. I agree. I should have been banned. But I made a thoughtful appeal. And for the actions I did; did not deserve a 2 day ban. I would like a second chance. I should not be telling you guys how to run your server but you need to go over this kind of stuff. In the nicest way possible I would like this message to be a BIG f you to Loneley_Flame and nothing else. Delete this message if this truly offends you but I would love for you guys to keep me banned. F**k. You.

2. ok it's a perm ban then

3. @oHidden But I made a thoughtful appeal. And for the actions I did; did not deserve a 2 day ban. I would like a second chance

You were going to be given a second chance after the 2 day ban was over but you fucked that up.

4. Deleted 2 years ago by Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!