Selling my Services

1. 2 weeks ago
    Edited 2 weeks ago by Redtiger0409

Selling my services, as said. Ill do block collecting, and farm building and what-not, but no killing people. I cant fight well, an then this wouldnt really be a buisness i like doing. We can talk prices after i see how big the job is, will be no greater than 6 at the most

2. farm redstone for me

3. Dont do anything for BadMansMadDream. Hes a bad man. Do you know the story of the frog and the scorpion?

LoL Jk.

I may employ tour serices.

4. Bad how much redstone would you be needing?

5. i would like you to collect 5 shulker boxes/single chests of quartz (items, not blocks). how much would it cost?

6. That would cost 4 diamonds. I can start right away and message you when im done.

7. That's selling yourself short imo. I'd charge more. Atleast like 15 diamonds.

8. Bro sorry but i really dont care. I dont care that im charging 4 diamonds. Its fine by me

9. @Redtiger0409 Bro sorry but i really dont care. I dont care that im charging 4 diamonds. Its fine by me

Thats how to do it.

10. Amethyst shards, as many as you can get

11. last week

I'll take shulkers full of every kind of sand please.

12. @Redtiger0409 Bro sorry but i really dont care. I dont care that im charging 4 diamonds. Its fine by me

13. Ummm…. Services might be delayed as i have encountered a very sticky predicament. Im sorry for the wait

or Sign Up to reply!