Selling my Services

1. 2 years ago
    Edited 2 years ago by Redtiger0409

Selling my services, as said. Ill do block collecting, and farm building and what-not, but no killing people. I cant fight well, an then this wouldnt really be a buisness i like doing. We can talk prices after i see how big the job is, will be no greater than 6 at the most

2. farm redstone for me

3. Dont do anything for BadMansMadDream. Hes a bad man. Do you know the story of the frog and the scorpion?

LoL Jk.

I may employ tour serices.

4. Bad how much redstone would you be needing?

5. i would like you to collect 5 shulker boxes/single chests of quartz (items, not blocks). how much would it cost?

6. That would cost 4 diamonds. I can start right away and message you when im done.

7. That's selling yourself short imo. I'd charge more. Atleast like 15 diamonds.

8. Bro sorry but i really dont care. I dont care that im charging 4 diamonds. Its fine by me

9. @Redtiger0409 Bro sorry but i really dont care. I dont care that im charging 4 diamonds. Its fine by me

Thats how to do it.

10. Amethyst shards, as many as you can get

11. I'll take shulkers full of every kind of sand please.

12. @Redtiger0409 Bro sorry but i really dont care. I dont care that im charging 4 diamonds. Its fine by me

13. Ummm…. Services might be delayed as i have encountered a very sticky predicament. Im sorry for the wait

or Sign Up to reply!