Newbie reporting in!

1. 7 years ago

Hello people of CraftyMynes! I am new here, as well as on the server :) Unless I am blind or something. Do we have a thread for new people to introduce themselves? If there are not maybe we can start something like that? xD

Let's starts with me I guess... Name's Elaine and I am from Malaysia! Not a pro at Minecraft but been playing enough, this is the first time I joined a server so please pardon my over excited-ness xD Have been playing Single Player for too long now..

2. No introduction thread but we do have a selfie thread

3. welcome laineyyz :D although i am not new here i would like to introduce myself regardless.
    I played on the 1.8 server for a month or 2 and have been playing on the 1.10 server since it was created, I live on the isle of sheppey in kent, England.
    craftymynes was the first server i've ever committed to playing on properly :D
    I am in the penguin faction ^^

MELONS! ^_^

P.S. a format would be greatly appreciated :D

4. Edited 7 years ago by MasaruCyri

Hi Elaine, I'm Cyrilla!

Trust me, I'm no pro at Minecraft either but I've been here on this server since September or October of 2015. (Can't remember which month exactly.) Welcome to the community! Here we have people of all kinds of personalities! Most of us here are very friendly and we hope you find a home here on this server. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always available! See you on the server.

5. Welcome to the server! I know to go on a server for the very first time, funniily enough it was here a few months ago :P

You should enjoy the server, where else are people accepting of crazy animal faction (unofficial ones of course), Many people will help if its needed and if you ask a question people will be glad to answer.

Hope you enjoy it!

-Raven

Caw! Caw!

6. im a minecraft pro

7. HI I'm Bee and I am The Best Helper™
    lel kidding, but welcome to Craftymynes! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
    I've only been on for maybe 3 months? I don't keep track lol.

8. I don't play much any more.

9. Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

10. @TheDunmerRaven Welcome to the server! I know to go on a server for the very first time, funniily enough it was here a few months ago :P

You should enjoy the server, where else are people accepting of crazy animal faction (unofficial ones of course), Many people will help if its needed and if you ask a question people will be glad to answer.

Hope you enjoy it!

-Raven

Caw! Caw!

Oh my gosh! animal faction. That explained the caw caw thing LOL!

Thanks peeps! Been getting some free gear from some helpful players, you guys are so nice! I havent been doing anything much other than chilling in spawn lol, I'm spoilt from my SP world where I got all the best gears and now I just feels so lazy to start all over again :P Oh well, I will get into it somehow, eventually. xD But I am staying in this server for sure :) hopefully will make some friends where I can play with together. nice to meet all of you!

11. @Laineyyz Oh my gosh! animal faction. That explained the caw caw thing LOL!

Thanks peeps! Been getting some free gear from some helpful players, you guys are so nice! I havent been doing anything much other than chilling in spawn lol, I'm spoilt from my SP world where I got all the best gears and now I just feels so lazy to start all over again :P Oh well, I will get into it somehow, eventually. xD But I am staying in this server for sure :) hopefully will make some friends where I can play with together. nice to meet all of you!

We're all probably a bit mental :P
    Transferring from an sp world is hard, but it'd be worth it, plenty of people will be more than willing to help you out as well.
    Caw! Caw!

12. Hi I'm creeps..... #1 nub on the server also a nerd....
    Am I an animal?
    Idk...
    Lots of cats in my house tho...

13. @TheDunmerRaven We're all probably a bit mental :P
    Transferring from an sp world is hard, but it'd be worth it, plenty of people will be more than willing to help you out as well.
    Caw! Caw!

There's nothing wrong with being a bit mental makes life more fun! :P

14. I just felt like being noticed... and as my good friend the Raven stated, we are all definitely a bit mental. Hello. Caw!

15. Hey I'm Pimpcy I've been here since late march? Early April? of 2015 I'm not the only oldie here, so you can easily guarantee this server being a great one to choose and connect with. The players are friendly the staff are helpful no matter the rank each of them is sure to provide you with help and information when you want it. CraftyMynes has a variety of people you'll fit right in!

-image-

16. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Hello there! I'm Cile, I'm playing here since...
    damn i can't remember anymore. All i can say is i used to play in 1.8 and i'm playing in 1.9 server since day 1.

The community in here is really warm and i'm pretty sure you will spend hours chit-chatting others instead of playing the game.

So... have fun ^^

17. I'm a cynical black hole of negativity, some like me, some don't. I'm an active forum member here, don't even go on the server much any more, if at all. Welcome. I'll answer questions and stuff.

18. @argonFiles I don't play much any more.

@argonFiles I'm a cynical black hole of negativity, some like me, some don't. I'm an active forum member here, don't even go on the server much any more, if at all. Welcome. I'll answer questions and stuff.

y tho

19. why linger on the forums when you don't even get on the server?

20. I'm _lilbezi_. I started playing CraftyMynes around June of last year as far as I remember. I've played it for months and then Minecraft began becoming boring. As a result, I quit the game itself. I started playing again a month ago and I'm doing more projects than I did in 1.8. I'm also richer than I was in 1.8.

I welcome you to CraftyMynes.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!