Why did you choose the name you did?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

My name goes back a long while - it was first the name Xbox Live gave me, but it was 55 back then. About a year later, my account was lost, due to some technical failures, and then - AlienArtifact56 was born as an alt account. A whole new line of fun was spewed from 56, and I now use it for many things now. There you have it, the reason for my name.

3. My name is Jackieinabox because my sister Jackie made the account, then when she stopped using it she gave it to me, and at the time I didn't know that you could change the name lol. By the time I realized I could, everyone knew me as Jackie so I kind of just rolled with it. xD

4. I don't really know to be honest :P

One day this name just sort of came to me randomly, and I thought it would be a great name to use in Minecraft.

5. Honestly Idek but Its funny cause people think I'm a guy because of my username so gg lmao

6. Shh andy

7. @afritz9500 Honestly Idek but Its funny cause people think I'm a guy because of my username so gg lmao

You're afish not a guy

8. I chose my name because I produce things. (annoying self plug)

9. I'm addicted to card games and me and my friends play this game called bull where you trade ether 1 2 3 or 4 cards for 1 2 3 or 4 there cards but you do not know what you are getting there are nine cards for evary player there is and each set of cards is a grain and the goal is to get the most of what ever grain you chose and we made up titles for the grains soy emperor, rice champion, ect and i kep wining with wheat and the wheat king became my nickname

10. [deleted]

20 Aug 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  11. @_UNDRSCRE_ Gawd dayum I love the way you edit. what software do you use?

(yes, I know this is unrelated to the OP shhhh)

@_UNDRSCRE_
    Thank you so much <3 I use final cut X

12. Edited 7 years ago by Redbering

Well back in the day when I was creating a classic runescape account, my step brother and I were trying to figure out what to make my ign. He had recently taken a world history class in middle school, and suggested I use the name of a famous bomber from WW2. He, of course, is pretty dumb and completely butchered the name and its spelling, misconstruing the "Red Baron" into Redbering. Despite that I kinda love the name since it feels so unique and I can always swap out the color I use in conjunction with Bering, so it makes it easy to make new names =]

And easy for my cousin to copy them >:I ...

13. Well, when i first created my name, I had no idea I would still be using it 20 years later!
    Tweaker is a band. It had Chris Vrenna from the Nine Inch Nails and I was listening to their album nonstop at the time. This was like 1996 or 1997, i think! yeah so... thats how long I've been playing videogames.

14. @Tweakerzoid This was like 1996 or 1997, i think! yeah so... thats how long I've been playing videogames.

Well I was only born in 1997 .__.

15. @Tweakerzoid I honestly thought your name was twerkerzoid

16. Hahaha

17. @Nysic @Tweakerzoid I honestly thought your name was twerkerzoid

For your information my friend: Tweakers don't twerk.
    ;)

18. @Nysic @Tweakerzoid I honestly thought your name was twerkerzoid

When i first saw him that was my first thought as well tbh

19. I hit the randomizer on a username generator. I didn't bother to cross-check, so I'm simultaneously a filmmaking company in Austin, TX and a movie theater in Barranquilla, Colombia. I cannot wait until I can change my name again. I need a cover story, like "I was stranded in space with only a video camera and some cheese"

20. You film a nebulous for a living...

There's your cover story :D

21. Basically, I was a young italian boy, I didn't know english that well, I used to play "Halo" on my xbox and I really liked it, so I added to Halo the only word I knew (nest) aaand, there it is HaloNest... No sense as a bonsai in the space, but it became my historical name through the years and now I'm not gonna change it.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!